Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    i approve of this topic

I approve of your approval
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Commando.

I can't stand the feeling of underwear when I exercise. It's just really uncomfortable.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    squats in a thong must be painful.

You're wearing the wrong thong then.

black leather is not correct?

lol
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Thongs!! All day everyday unless I'm sleeping that's when I am commando..

For those that think thongs are uncomfortable they aren't a giant wedgie all day you don't feel it. As long as the actual thong isn't too wide you don't even know. My fav's are the lace ones from VS!

I haven't wore real underwear in over 15 years. Even my booty gets hungry with boy shorts lol
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    COMMANDO - dont want the wedgie!!!

In my regular clothes I wear a thong.... my daughter when she was very little asked me once "mommy why dont your underwear have a butt in them" - hahaha
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    When I was a frequent ( almost daily during six years ) gym visiter I always made sure I wore fresh undies ( and had another pair in my bag ) because they absorbed sweat much better and are easy to wash out , even by hand. My workout clothes were always of better quality ( and therefore also somewhat expensive ) and my idea was to also protect them.
    I should add that for the gym I wore underwear that did not cause wedgies and can kind of not understand why anyone would knowing their underwear was uncomfortable. It's not like there are no other choices........
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great big men's basketball shorts, they come down to my knees; a shirt long enough to cover my butt, sports bra. those three things. the big shirt will hide any wedgie. no i do not look cute at the gym.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lonctgDFA41qdnwiro1_500.gif
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    commando (except for TOM) It's so much more comfortable. No wedgies, no weird rubbing. It's fantastic :wink:
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Commando FTW!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Judging from this thread, a great many of the women at my gym must be going commando too...

Creepy thoughts just got creepier. TX
  • ChangeForLifetime
    Options
    Just be careful on the bench press, commandos.
  • kmrichardson1
    kmrichardson1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Usually commando. I wear compression capris or shorts so panties are uncomfortable.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Thongs are the best invention ever! I can't believe I was afraid of them for so many years.

i only wear thongs. sometimes boy cut shorts as jammie bottoms. and yeah, the built in undies work just fine :)
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I always wear undies. I wear them in my normal life, why wouldn't I wear them working out? Plus, a good supportive sports bra is absolutely a MUST for me (without=OUCH!). I do get occasional wedgies from my undies, but if I'm wearing newer ones, I do better.

Clearly I must have worn the wrong thong...I've never been able to appreciate them!
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Commando all the way, every single day.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Usually thongs...ones that fit. OR commando...depending upon what activity I am doing that day.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    If I'm working out during lunch I'm commando. at first it was because I kept forgetting to pack panties to change into before going back to work, but now it's just habit. Funny thing is, the only time I feel comfortable doing it is at lunch, all other workout times commando feels weird.
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Either commando or a lace thong. I don't need granny panties adding another layer...I sweat enough.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    i approve of this topic

second this opinion.