I need friends LOL :) :)

Options
Hi :) I'm Jeanne - I've been doing MFP for about a year and a half. So far I'm down 77lbs. I reset my counter in January though so it doesn't show that big of a loss!

I'm looking to add friends to help me keep myself accountable :) For the most part the friends I have now on here are becoming inactive and it's making it hard for me to 'want' to log in.

I have about 55lbs or so to go to my 'goal' weight!

I'm going to start up my TurboFire again as my workout but until then I have been primarily doing the Turbojam :)

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I have about 50 to lose and I do Turbofire too.
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    hi! Feel free to add me :) I try to log in daily and send encouragement to my pals. I also just finished the 15 minute HIIT of Turbo Fire just to see how hard it was, and it was hard!
  • sallyeliza1
    sallyeliza1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi i am sally please add me. thanks
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started on here in February and am on here everyday. Always looking for supportive friends. Thanks
  • casifraz
    casifraz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeanne! I've lost 79-ish pounds and still have about 50 to go, too!
  • Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • JessieSmileYourPerfect
    Options
    hi i am Jessie it's nice to meet you!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angela :) I started with needing 50 lbs to lose and I have lost 22 so far. Almost half way there! :) I'll shoot you a friend request. Congrats on your success!

40391093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JessieSmileYourPerfect
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm Jessie and i love meeting new people, add me if you want, I'm here to help people lose weight and support everyone! Looking for people to support me and help me on my way to losing weight.(: so far i lose 9 pounds.
  • klutzy_chick07
    Options
    Hi There!! I am looking for friends to motivate me as well! I will add you and we can motivate each other :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Adding. I'm looking to lose about 10-15 more.