NSV: Great visit with my Doctor

Options
2»

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! Yes I have a wonderful doctor, I got very lucky finding him. :)
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Options
    WOw Jen! Reading your story made me cry. You are doing so amazing, and here I am, struggling to get 40 lbs off. You have such motivation and discipline! I am so very proud to call you my friend, and I am in awe of your determination. I am sure you have inspired so many people, including myself, to work hard for the life you want and deserve.

so very very proud of you!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    WOw Jen! Reading your story made me cry. You are doing so amazing, and here I am, struggling to get 40 lbs off. You have such motivation and discipline! I am so very proud to call you my friend, and I am in awe of your determination. I am sure you have inspired so many people, including myself, to work hard for the life you want and deserve.

so very very proud of you!

I'm inspired by you and all my MFP friends everyday! We have to work hard and fight for the life we deserve because we are worth it! Don't you ever forget that you are worth it!
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Jen! You are an inspiration!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Thanks Dani!!! :) I'm excited to see where we all are in 3 months :drinker:
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Congrats on coming off 5 of your meds and the excellent improvements to your vitals!!!!
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Fantastic! Incredible! :flowerforyou:

Seriously great NSV! I know what it's like to live with an illness, to try and lose weight when you feel so restricted.. it isn't easy but you're doing it!!
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are so brave! Congrats for making it half way to your goal. I know what a hard journey it is but doesn't it fell great to be half way to the finish line? We will all be cheering for you come October - we know you can do it!!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!!!! Be so proud of yourself!!!! I know that you can reach that 30 lb goal- you are motivated to succeed!
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the difference in your heart rate and blood pressure! It is crazy!
  • CG419
    CG419 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic that you've overcome alot of the health issues you were having... I mean I'm moved by your story. Congrats on the progress so far and keep up the great work
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I wanted to share my story in hopes that it will give people hope that you can change, and you can take back your health!

I've been inspired by so many here on MFP :)

Thank you again!!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You are such a great inspiration! I wish I could take you to my patients homes!! Congrats on you're awesome results!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Your progress is so amazing, and getting off meds and getting healthier is the best kind of NSV! As others have said, you really are an inspiration, showing others what can be done. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!