Cat lovers?!

Options

Replies

• ketchupqueen
    Options
    In because I'm a cat lady!

I have one cat who is a crazy hunter...birds, rabbits, baby moles, cicadas, chipmunks...oh yeah, and a bat. Sigh.
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I love cats, but my husband doesn't so I've not been able to have one. :(
    Hmmmm tough choice... keep the husband and not have fur babies, or... perhaps you could compromise... tell him you'll only get one? :-)

He'd hate me... I have six! In my defence, I chose one, one was given to me and four chose me! :-) Love them all to bits - one large black and white boy called Domino, one small black boy called Jetsam, one silver tabby called Fern, two tabbies (mum and not so baby) Cita and Ellie, and a calico called Sophie. Would probably take up too much room to post photos, but couldn't resist this post! *grin* Jewels

It has been tough at times, especially after having our son who also loves cats. On the other hand, he loves dogs and doesn't mind other animals.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hell yessss.

Loki
    pRn6mPV.jpg

Narfi
    VrEffrA.jpg

Wash
    toDNVRx.jpg

Planck
    DhxY3TD.jpg

Neutron
    ktS2GZz.jpg
  • rikwaynik
    Options
    My husband was the same, but he says he learned not to hate them. One of them chose him to be theirs, so he had no choice but to like them after that!

Same. My husband is a dog person. But my little girly kitty, a tuxedo named Amelia, has decided to favor him. He now caters to her and goes out of his way to treat her like a princess. It's the cutest thing ever!

You guys give me hope. Nice stories. :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hell yessss.

Loki
    pRn6mPV.jpg

Narfi
    VrEffrA.jpg

Wash
    toDNVRx.jpg

Planck
    DhxY3TD.jpg

Neutron
    ktS2GZz.jpg

Cutes. You've also taken very nice pictures of them. :smile:
  • rikwaynik
    Options

My husband said that too, but I forced a cat on him. Now we have two 8 year old girls and they are so sweet. When we got our little Fudge she was a tiny thing and fell asleep on his hand, I came in the room and says "Shhh she is sleeping". We got her as a kitten, Kiki came to us last year as an adult and we had to keep her in locked up a bit, he was so worried about her being locked up.

FYI, my mom hated cats, dad talked her into getting us one. Sam I am (named by us kids) was fed fresh liver and shrimp and he slept with my mom, LOL.

I love it. :) You guys are encouraging me to try some more.
  • beckyboooo87
    beckyboooo87 Posts: 366
    Options
    255e76da-9c29-4e8d-aaaf-05c2d33eabb1_zps840c8398.jpg
    my cat poppy with her kittens

and braveheart
    1ee7d2b4-8a00-4cfd-97b9-0e528bedf3d2_zps79120f1b.jpg
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    My baby boy, Dexter, is the biggest scaredy-cat imaginable. We're moving in a few days (out of state. Poor thing has to go on a plane!), so I decided to try out the Thundershirt to see if it would help his anxiety. He doesn't love it so far, but he's slowly getting used to it... but he looks SO GOSH DARN ADORABLE IN IT.

tumblr_mqkd77rW5g1qasid6o1_500.jpg
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Just like I promised, more pictures of Mr.Kitty!!! :flowerforyou:

image-14_zpsed437897.jpeg

4f371909-c4b6-45d3-803b-175773ff7c61_zps2ac6229f.jpg

image-7_zps6bdd5964.jpeg

cd4ebad4-90a4-4b18-b529-a9b34daceecb_zps74db1000.jpg

image-9_zps73ad0dbe.jpeg

image-19_zpse3e8b91b.jpeg

9d367e47-1324-46aa-989a-3c0653e5509b_zps60e5840b.jpg

image-17_zps43a0860c.jpeg

image-15_zps84fbeb68.jpeg

image-10_zpsbb9c7f67.jpeg

c969a7ee-9332-4a1d-838a-570d13397919_zps25a6d6b7.jpg
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have two fur-babies. Peanut will be 2 in September and Marceline turned 1 on the 14th of this month. My fiance had two golden gals, TC and Chinchilla, but they died, TC in 2011 and Chinchilla died last year. They were both 12-13 years old. I miss them. :brokenheart:
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Sorry for your loss :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is Loki, our little (okay, not so little) God of mischief

2yno3l1.jpg

He is not quite two years old but already pretty big...he is curled on an a LARGE Dominos pizza box in the picture above. He loves to do backflips 4 feet in the air and is a massive wuss...he brought us a worm the other day then nearly gave himself concussion trying to run away after freaking out when it moved :-) we adore him though!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Here are my two Stinky Winkies (yes, that is their collective name) Black/White is Kit Kat, Tabby/White is Sweetie Cat (My Little Buddy Sweetie Pie Doo Be Doo Be Doo Alien Cat) Oh yeah, they are halter and leash trained...we've been together 9 years for SC in Dec and 8 years for KK this July. Got the SC as a kitten to replace 2 lost and KK as a playmate for SC since he was (still is!) a wild, rambunctious thing.

Have couple more pics on my profile...Also, in regards cats, this was an awesome day...The woman I care for on Fridays has 3 cats, one just loves me...one usually ignores me, well today that one decided my lap was the best place to be and sat there kneading my thigh, purring up a storm and letting me pet him for over 10 minutes!!

4235285140_dc7612037e.jpg

If ya really want to see more of them...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/time_n_tide/sets/72157606460525719/
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    bump!
  • Squirrel1601
    Options
    Got my baby cats in my profile pic. SnugglePop and SuperGinge, sisters, will be 2yo in October.
    I love how I can just look at their little faces and it makes me smile :smile:
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love how may of these kitties are sat on or in boxes in thier pics :smile:
  • NYgirl1990
    NYgirl1990 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Aww..cats are cute but I'm allergic :(
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Awww :(
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bumping. more kitties please.