Trolls - At Least Make Them Work For It

Options
124»

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    No seriously, what's a troll? I thought this was chit-cha, fun and games!

I think you're trolling here.
    Well now I have something to post on "What offends you" thread.

You have been on MFP since January and have posted 2,700+ times, and you have no clue what a troll is? Hmmm...ok.
    I usually don't visit threads like this one. I like to play the word games, like drop a word, add a word. That can get my numbers up pretty quickly when you're playing with friend.
  • autumn26
    autumn26 Posts: 44
    Options
    funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

LOL I honestly started singing that song after seeing this!

That makes two of us!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Dying to know how to do a reverse image search. Imagine all the catfishers you could catch!

Go to Google, Click on Image, then click on the camera icon, then search the photo you want to search by uploading it (you need to save the photo first).

you don't even have to save it. Just copy the pic's url.

Or just drag the image from one page over to Google Images. Just need to have two tabs or windows open. It's like magic. Try it.

Great!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Dying to know how to do a reverse image search. Imagine all the catfishers you could catch!

Go to Google, Click on Image, then click on the camera icon, then search the photo you want to search by uploading it (you need to save the photo first).

you don't even have to save it. Just copy the pic's url.

Or just drag the image from one page over to Google Images. Just need to have two tabs or windows open. It's like magic. Try it.

Great!
    Also: http://www.tineye.com/
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    RE: searching for images...

I use google chrome as a browser. With google image search and tineye, you can use the browser plug ins and then search an image by right clicking and selecting which image search you want to use.