Do you pee right before you go to bed????

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Yes, I've had a few drinks tonight but hear me out. I have the bladder the size of a tic tac. My husband has a bladder the size of the Goodyear blimp. I need to pee IMMEDIATELY before I go to bed and then at least once during the night. My 3 year old son is just like me and can pee 17 times in an hour.

My 7 year old daughter and my husband can pee once every 3 weeks. They are freaks of nature! I just put my daughter to bed and asked her if she had to pee. Her response was "No mom, I peed right before dinner." WHAT??? Really? :noway::huh:

So of course now I'm wondering if I'm the freak of nature or not. Lol.

So....Do you have a tic tac bladder or a Goodyear blimp bladder?

Excuse me now while I go use the bathroom!:laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I have a tic tac bladder! I have to pee halfway through a bottle of water, after the bottle of water, after I sneeze or cough and randomly throughout the day. I definitely can't go to bed without peeing or I'll wake up ready to explode halfway through the night and I have to pee again as soon as I wake up! I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing Depends by the time I'm 30 at the rate I'm going haha
  • phonepest
    phonepest Posts: 43
    Options
    tic tac here! LOL
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    tic tac here. once I break the seal, it is on!
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yes to the first two replies!
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    no... i pee in the bed. .. i wake up thinking i had a wet dream.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Lol. I HATE waking up to pee in the middle of the night, cause sometimes I can't go back to sleep. So before bed, I try to go like 2-3 times just in case to empty out my bladder. Lol!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    What an odd topic.

Yes, I cannot fall asleep if I have to pee even a little bit and I wake up 1-3 times a night to go again (and try not to trip over my dog who sleeps horizontally across the hallway). And if I have more than one large glass of water/coffee per meal, I'm going 5 times in a half hour period, full bladder to empty each time. I even went to the urologist to check it out, but because I'm under 50 he just dismissed me as eating too much protein despite only eating maybe 50g per day. I need more protein in my life.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear I'm semi normal!:drinker: When I was pregnant I'd pee every 10 mins max.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    If I have to then yes. I never have to go through the night. I work outside so I have gotten used to holding it for a long time.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    No I don't pee before bed I like to live dangerously
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    tic-tac. For sure.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Maybe not quite tic tac, but maybe more like a piece of Bazooka Joe bubble gum.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water, s I pee right before bed, as well as three or four times in the middle f the night.
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i don't pee before bed but i do empty the chamber before bed
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Well not a tic tac but maybe a jolly rancher. I usually don't have to get up during the night but I am usually up around 5 heading straight to the potty.
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    Ye I do pee before bed and sometimes in the middle of the night I drink water all the time and keep it at bedside.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I pee, a lot!

before i go to bed and usually 3 or 4 times a night, and like 20 during the day. but i also drink a lot like a gallon or more a day of water.

my hubby doesnt pee often, neither does my FIL, we call them the camel club. They hold their 'water' like a camel
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I agree, what an odd topic! lol. I pee right before I go to bed. It is the last thing I do before I go to sleep besides take off my glasses. I usually get up around 9:30am to pee again if I'm not already awake.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    no it is natural to pee before you go to bed, the more you pee the better especially if you are drinking a lot of fluids