Weird things you're afraid of...

Options

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That ugly clown with bad teeth? Meh, I would f-up his day. Snakes ..pffff . Rats.... nothing. Put a teeny spider near me and it plays out something like this....

ScaredBabyJackInTheBox.gif
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sand... seriously :embarassed:
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I have some fears that are weird that I know come from my bad childhood... Rain, phones ringing, and someone knocking on my door can have me running for cover and pretending like I'm not home, while my heart is racing out of my chest. My kids think I am crazy cause I panic if the doorbell rings
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Birds.

And I think I'm now afraid of spiders too. Thanks people :grumble:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    scary-1.gif
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Whales.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    THE TOPIC IS WEIRD THINGS TO BE SCARED OF YOU EFFERS!!!!! STOP POSTING SCARY PICS OF LEGIT THINGS TO BE SCARED OF!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have some fears that are weird that I know come from my bad childhood... Rain, phones ringing, and someone knocking on my door can have me running for cover and pretending like I'm not home, while my heart is racing out of my chest. My kids think I am crazy cause I panic if the doorbell rings

Dude. People knocking at the door is no joke. Have you seen The Strangers?? haha. Seriously, someone knocked on my door the day after I saw that movie and I panicked, turned off the lights, turned off the TV, and called my husband from the bedroom. I have always been weird about answering the door (you know, because it's always a serial killer/rapist), but after that movie it got worse. LOL I sound neurotic. I swear I'm normal...:wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    THE TOPIC IS WEIRD THINGS TO BE SCARED OF YOU EFFERS!!!!! STOP POSTING SCARY PICS OF LEGIT THINGS TO BE SCARED OF!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EmilyEmpowered
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EmilyEmpowered
    Options

Dude. People knocking at the door is no joke. Have you seen The Strangers?? haha. Seriously, someone knocked on my door the day after I saw that movie and I panicked, turned off the lights, turned off the TV, and called my husband from the bedroom. I have always been weird about answering the door (you know, because it's always a serial killer/rapist), but after that movie it got worse. LOL I sound neurotic. I swear I'm normal...:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: I actually feel more normal now!!!!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    y'all better cut that normal crap out...Em is gonna get ya.....I am now scared of EM thanks!
  • FarEastTexan
    Options
    I have my crazy ex-stepmother to thank for my weird fear...Smelling other people's farts. She told me they were full of germs and harmful to breathe in.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    teletubbies-o.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I'm worried that someone will build a sex doll factory across the street. Those lifeless corpses hanging from a factory line in the dark, their heads turning to look at me.

Sweet dreams!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Eeeek!!! :sad:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Aaahhh!!!! Clowns are so creepy! I really do think I have arachnophobia. I was traumatized by huge tarantula spiders and black widow spiders crawling around my great-grandmother's house. My heart races just thinking about them.

Weird fears I have are masks, and people who whistle. For some reason, it creeps me out when I'm walking alone somewhere, and I hear someone whistling. Makes me feel like I'm in a scary movie or something.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of moths. They attack me. Ignore others but go for me. And they're very erratic!

This! I used to live in Colorado and every year there would me "miller moth" infestations of varying degrees. My husband called in the "season of screams" because there were so many they would get in the house and they would freaking dive bomb me. At the time hubby worked nights and I would lay there in bed whimpering in the dark as I heard their little wings flapping,,,OMG. I see pictures of those giant moths they have other places and ugh..Freaks me out.

I also have a fear of bees. Twice now in the last couple months I have been driving down the road and looked down to see a bee crawling around on my arm...yeah lucky I didn't crash the car.
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options
    Weird things I am afraid of, OK:

The way the water is pulled under a cruise ship, the power of trains, walking around corners in my house at night, the dark, mentally ill people or unstable people, insects, blades on boats, zombies, my mom in her nightgown, people staring, people not moving, sleep walking, sleep talking, being alone (just about anywhere), dolls, creepy houses, sleeping with my head towards the door, death, swimming in the ocean at night....

I'm sure there is a lot more than that, ha after listing these i'm surprised I can leave my room.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of moths. They attack me. Ignore others but go for me. And they're very erratic!

This! I used to live in Colorado and every year there would me "miller moth" infestations of varying degrees. My husband called in the "season of screams" because there were so many they would get in the house and they would freaking dive bomb me. At the time hubby worked nights and I would lay there in bed whimpering in the dark as I heard their little wings flapping,,,OMG. I see pictures of those giant moths they have other places and ugh..Freaks me out.

I also have a fear of bees. Twice now in the last couple months I have been driving down the road and looked down to see a bee crawling around on my arm...yeah lucky I didn't crash the car.

what?

miller moths are harmless. i catch them and put them outside. if you put your hand next to them and keep it still, they'll climb on it and you can just slowly walk to a window and let them out.

this year, we hardly had any though. it hasn't been bad at all. we had a lot more last year.