Do you pee right before you go to bed????

Options
13»

Replies

• EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Also, there is nothing worse than climbing into bed and getting all comfy, only to realize I HAVEN'T PEED and immediatly have to!!!!!!!!!! :explode:
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    right before bed and as soon as i wake
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    If I chuckle too hard I will pee. If I sneeze I will pee. If I cough, I will be. LMAO
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    A better question is this: Who pees in their morning shower right after they wake up?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    Before bed and at least once during the night. I usually drink about 32 oz of water before sleep, so I expect it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • nobleammonite
    nobleammonite Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I must have a bladder the size of a watermelon compared to most of these responses! I drink at least 64 oz of water/tea during the day, but there are days when I don't pee right before bed and it doesn't seem to be a problem. I've only had to go in the middle of the night maaaaybe twice that I remember. If I was waking up in the middle of the night, every night, I would be so pissed! (pun not really intended lol) I had a roommate that got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom all the time - I wondered how she got any sleep.

During the day I pee a lot though. Or it seems like a lot. Maybe it's not really!
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i always pee right before bed and then usually wake during the night to go and then i race to the bathroom as soon as i wake never needed an alarm clock i have my bladder
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I was a camel, peed like twice a day, my mom would always ask if I had to go and I never did. Now as an adult my bladder has shrunk definately but not tic tac size. Probably an orange? Yes I pee before bed and when I wake up. Oh and if I have alcohol, especially wine, I'm in the bathroom every ten minutes, but I think that's normal too.
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No I don't pee before bed but I pee first thing when I wake up. I never wake up in the night to pee:)
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Before, during and after....it never ends !!!!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I think having to get up in the nigh to pee is a symptom of something and should be mentioned to your GP

but yeah I have to pee before bed and in the morning on waking.

I am on high protein so I am pretty much peeing all day long now.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    no it is natural to pee before you go to bed, the more you pee the better especially if you are drinking a lot of fluids

So true, why hold it in? That cant be good for you can it?
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    when i was a kid XD