Good Morning

Options
Hi All !!!!

I just wanted to say hello , I just started this site yesterday ... I think this is going to be a great aid in my weight loss journey.
I am getting married one year today to an amanzing man. I havn't even started to try on wedding dresses due to the fact I am embarrassed about my body .. a year ago i joined a weight loss system(u weight loss) where I lost a lot of weight , but i was taking pills to boost my metabolism. it did work great but once you stop taking the product it's a challenge to maintaine your weight. I am heavier then I have ever been and am looking to lose 50lbs. I wish everyone luck on this site, including myself.

Replies

• momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi i just joined on monday and i want to lose about 50lbs too so we'll do it together if you like i have added you as my friend as i have not done this with anyone yet so we could be diet pals if you like
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Welcome to you both....:wink:

I've been using the site for just under 2 weeks and have found it rather addictive.. :smile:

Best of luck with achieving your goals..
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanky you, yeah your right it is rather addictive but hopefully that means its gonna work too
  • Kevster75
    Options
    thanky you, yeah your right it is rather addictive but hopefully that means its gonna work too

It will work, if you're commited to eating the right amounts of the right foods and accurate with your diary.
    Don't worry, you've got tons of support on this site to help you get it right. :smile:
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    If you are getting married in one year then you only have to lose 1 pound a week to meet your goal.

You could do that without dieting at all but just making sure you burn 3,500 calories a week exercising.

To have glowing skin, shining hair and long nails on your wedding day you should start eating healthy and combined with the exercise you should be your very best on your happy day. :flowerforyou:
  • reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome I started a bit over a month ago! I wish that I would have found this site for my wedding!! I have droped 23 pounds in that time and keep droping!! I am now on this web site more then I am on facebook. I think it lets you be you!!!! Keep up the good work