its saturday night,.. and ive had a bottle of wine...

Options
princesstoadstool82
princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
thinking i may not log today and pretend it didnt happen......

what do you do when you have a night out ???

Replies

• exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Normally fall over at some stage !
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options

Personally, I still log it. It makes me think twice about the choices I made next time I am out...
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    eh ehe he h eh eh e ahhhh
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options

Personally, I still log it. It makes me think twice about the choices I made next time I am out...

not a massive drinker, like this is a once in a month or even two monthy thing.... :D
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Usually I just cry into my beer and then when that one is gone I ask the bartender for another :bigsmile:
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I used to not log it and start over. I'm finally starting to learn that isn't working. Logging is only meant to keep me honest with myself and if I'm cheating on myself, I'm not successful.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Usually laugh alot and don't worry about it. As long as its not a daily thing dont worry so much and drink tons of water! I'm not a huge drinker either and its never derailed me. Have fun! Life's to short! :happy:
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Usually I just cry into my beer and then when that one is gone I ask the bartender for another :bigsmile:

My man !
  • fortimer
    fortimer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and did the "walk of shame" to my tablet. logged in and saw this post and am guilty of the same exact crime. LOL I logged it and hope it will be a reminder that I didn't really NEED those 700 or so extra calories.

Getting back up on the horse and will try again today, and tomorrow...until I get it right. :wink:
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Log it good or bad but don't beat yourself up over it! We are only human.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    If I know what I've had, I log it. Helps keep me accountable, helps to discourage me from going completely off the rails.

If I have no idea what I've had, or it's going to be just too complicated to work out, I don't bother. If this is only once a month or every couple of months, it's not a huge deal to not log it.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

My man !

Haha. Im usually laughing at that point.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    Usually laugh alot and don't worry about it. As long as its not a daily thing dont worry so much and drink tons of water! I'm not a huge drinker either and its never derailed me. Have fun! Life's to short! :happy:
    totally agree :) i had a fricken fun night :)
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    i logged it ... and im under :) tomorrow is anotherday .. went out for a friends bday :) was heaps of fun :).... ... i'm sipping water now... as I have to work tomorrow,...:laugh:
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    once in a while is fine.... every day is another story :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Normally I wake up in the gutter, but I still log it.

There's really no need to feel guilt about enjoying life - life and diet are both a balance.

PS
    An alternative strategy is what I'm doing today, I'm out tonight and pre-logged my food and drink (estimated) first thing this morning and have earned a load of calories back with exercise.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    Normally I wake up in the gutter, but I still log it.

There's really no need to feel guilt about enjoying life - life and diet are both a balance.

PS
    An alternative strategy is what I'm doing today, I'm out tonight and pre-logged my food and drink (estimated) first thing and have earned a load of calories back with exercise.
    ... hmm i certainly didnt plan on drinking all the wine... oh just remembered i did a few shots too (lets forget i just remembered....shall we...)... hmm. anyways i logged the wine and dinner i had,, and i was ok.. not too worried.. i wasnt gonna log it, but did anyways :) feeling great...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I usually just go about my life.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I log it, get on with it, and have a good work out in the morning.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options

PMSL!

I always log my alcohol. I LOVE a glass of wine, or 6. i just factor it into my calorie count. I have a bottle of the fizzy stuff chilling for tonight :). Just gone 2pm here in the UK, i might get an early start ....