5'9 ladies

Options
1235»

Replies

• haymck123
    haymck123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5", CW 141, looking to get down to 134 then re-evaluate. Might aim for 125 eventually but we'll see...
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'10" or 178 cm as I would say. My target weight is 70 kg which is a bit over 154 lbs. I'm built the strong way so if muscular and healthy at that weight, I doubt I'd weigh much less. A personal trainer (body composition measurement only) said my happy weight might be slightly higher even, 72 kg or so. For me it is about feeling strong from the inside, trusting my skeleton and muscles to be able to do some decent work. It is also about being able to dance for hours without dying.
  • phoebeohphoebe
    Options
    I'm 5'9"! First goal weight is 150/size 4. I'm 165/size 6 now (I have a lot of muscle mass).
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    5'8" goal weight 60kg/132lb

I've been there before, in youth and more recently, and it's where I'm most comfortable...
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    5'9'' and my goal weight is 149 - just so I can hit the 140s :smile:
  • savingkadee
    Options
    I am 5'9 and my goal weight would probably be anywhere from 135-155 - honestly whenever I am comfortable and confident with my body is my goal weight but the ideal healthy weight for me would be somewhere around there.
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'8, currently 151-153...Happy here as my initial goal was 158 but lowered goal to 145, however I am told I am thin by many and not to lose anymore, just to continue toning, so we shall see:).
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'7" and my initial goal was 150 lbs. I am around 135 lbs and I'm very happy here. I want to stay maintaining in a 10 lb range (135-145) of here and I'll be happy. I'm now focused on toning and building more muscle.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and pretty much at my goal now. Started at 259.1 and am currently hovering around 168-171. Thought I was done at 175, but am still losing. I picked 165 as a goal now, even though I may not reach it. I will be happy to hover around 170. Currently wearing a size 10 in most bottoms, and a medium or some larges on top. Very happy with the my shape now, so not going to complain if I don't lose any more.
  • bowbeforethoraxis
    bowbeforethoraxis Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I set my weight goal on here to be 120, but I doubt that is going to happen, it was just a nice, even number to aim for.

I care more about how I look and how I feel than the number on the scale. I was 140 a couple years ago after a jaw surgery that required my mouth to be wired shut for 8 weeks, bed rest for six of those. I had some complications with the medications and everything, and had lost about 30 pounds over the course of "recovery" and felt miserable. I'd rather weigh more than 140, but feel amazing and strong and energetic than be that weight and feel weak and tired all the time.

My real goal is to be a size six or four (I have a lot of curves, so I still look/feel skinny but healthy at those sizes) and able to run a 5k and be able to do at least some of those crazy yoga poses where you see pictures and go, "wtf, how is that possible?"
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 also and my goal is between 160 and 150 but first just to get under 200 only two more pounds to go.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    5'11" and 170#
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I am aiming for 150 but when I get to 160 I'll see how I feel and look :)