Another New Girl!

Options
Hi guys!

I just joined a few days ago and am so happy to say I have stayed in my calorie count for three whole days! I'm 40 years old and 214 lbs. I have three children, so I am a busy mom, but have to say my eating habits have been atrocious for way too long! I've stocked my fridge with fresh food and am feeling better already!

Hope to find some supportive friends here!

:)

Replies

• ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, i'm on here every day, feel free to add me
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome !! Feel free to add me as well

Mark
  • sheard59
    sheard59 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been off for about a year and I am back determined to loss another 20 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP -I'll add pretty much anyone, however I'm not a great coach but will respond to all messages and will send messages - especially if you haven't logged in for a few days. With that said - I delete people who haven't logged for 30 days.
    Cool? Feel free to add me!
  • Fitiny
    Fitiny Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello new girl. Feel free to add me for support!
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is an awesome place full of great people and lots of support!!! I am sending u a request. Anyone else is free to send me one as well!!????????????
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me if you would like! Good luck to you :smile:
  • nickijo2003
    nickijo2003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i am a newbie too 5 days so far and finding it really good. i am 39 and hoping to be fit at 40 haha you would think having 4 sons to run about after i would be as skinny as a rake.