• hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    <
    Yup. Florida. Hot.
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yep, whenever it's warm enough (which is not really that often in England, but the weather's been great the last few weeks). The less clothes, the better. Much more comfortable!

My only issue is that I now have sports bra shaped tan lines :grumble:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    It was over 80 when I finished my run on Friday at 7:00 Am. I'm of the mindset, I don't care, I'm old, no one is looking, not worried about what others think.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    No. Even if i had the best abs ever. just not my thing. However, I don't think twice about it when I see other women running in their sports bras.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hellllll yes!
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even though I could now since I workout at home. If I were to lay down on the floor, I would get all itchy if I had too much exposed skin. I don't wear shorts for that reason either. If I was running I probably still wouldn't because I am pale pale pale and like to keep my skin as protected as possible. Me and my sensitive skin. If I didn't have the delicate complexion of a queen, I would totally rock a sports bra and some teeny weeny tight shorts!
    This. I like high intensity workouts and I sweat like a pig, need fitted tees to absorb it, or else I'm be standing in a puddle of my own sweat.

yup. me too :smile: its bad enough running sweat feels like little spiders on me, I don't need to drop into sweat puddles come ab work time :wink:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <--- I already do.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes you workout more is the right answer.

For my personal taste, abs are not required, but not too many extra inches.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of the time.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    there is this girl at my gym that i see working out in her sports bra, but over it, she wears a loose tank top/sleeveless t-shirt. you can see the sports bra just enough. soooooo hot.

sometimes, less is more
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've never been at a point where I would be comfy with it, so I don't know if I ever would.
  • Roma_Tee
    Roma_Tee Posts: 38
    Options
    I would if I had it like that. Once my stomach gets down I'd put on some short shorts and a sports bra..no tank at all. But until the mean time I wear a tank. I don't see anything wrong with people who do and still have some stomach. I'm just not that confident to go out like that.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Do it regardless...much more comfortable to me.

i do outside house work in my sports bra and sometime do my trial runs in my bra, not many people around....still dealing with body image, so i won't wear just a sports bra to the gym.... :sad:
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It's a no from me. My rule of thumb - if I wouldn't wear it to church, I won't wear it anywhere.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Oh you bet I do :smile: I run in a sports bra and compression shorts. Oh sure I get some comments and even some stares but when I run being cool and comfortable tops my list! The other day I got a whistle and I admit I smiled :happy:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends how confident you are in yourself. I wear a vest over mine but don't think badly of girls who don't.

I don't think its about confidence but more about modesty.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?

Non Scale Victory...something that has nothing to do with the scale, like fitting into a smaller size of pants, etc.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?

Non Scale Victory...something that has nothing to do with the scale, like fitting into a smaller size of pants, etc.
    Thanks =)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    No way. I don't feel comfortable being that naked anywhere but the beach, generally, and not while I'm working out and feeling sweaty and gross. I'm not overweight, but even if I had better abs there's no way. I'm generally a pretty conservative dresser, at the gym and elsewhere.