Men Successfull Stories Plsss with Pictures

Options
choijanro
choijanro Posts: 754 Member
Men Successful Stories Plsss with the duration,diet,exercise like lifting or cardio,,etc and Pictures Before & After

so that i can get idea or knowledge from you guys and can make me inspire & motivate. Thank in Advance

Replies

• choijanro
    Options
    up
  • choijanro
    Options
    anyone?
  • tomhrvy
    tomhrvy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think it's mostly women on these forums. Would be good to see a post with guys success stories. I'm interested in weight lifting/body building results!

I wanted to loose fat. Didn't focus on muscle at all really. Now wish I did as I did as my goals have changed. I was just over 200lbs in the first pic and second is 1 year later at just under 160lbs which I did through eating a net of 1400 cals through diet and exercise. Went to the gym once or twice a week and gave it my all. focused of the cardio, often burned between 200 and 600 cals on the treadmill and occasionally doing a few circuits with pull ups and push ups and ab exercises, leg curs etc (but not much). 6months in I took up an hour of badminton once a week which burned about 350 cals. Roughly once a month i did indoor rock climbing which was about 600 cals

I ate my usual diet which included pasta, pizza, lasagne, Chinese, Sunday lunches, jacket potatoes, pies, sausage and mash, fish and chips BUT IN MODERATION! I learned what a portion really was and how to make it myself rather than buying ready meals. I stopped eating pasties and chocolate bars and fizzy drinks at lunch and made my own sandwiches and salads.

IMG_20130629_111614_zps0f68b2ac.jpg

IMG_20130614_074800_zps83a6cd7d.jpg
  • choijanro
    Options
    I think it's mostly women on these forums. Would be good to see a post with guys success stories. I'm interested in weight lifting/body building results!

I wanted to loose fat. Didn't focus on muscle at all really. Now wish I did as I did as my goals have changed. I was just over 200lbs in the first pic and second is 1 year later at just under 160lbs which I did through eating a net of 1400 cals through diet and exercise. Went to the gym once or twice a week and gave it my all. focused of the cardio, often burned between 200 and 600 cals on the treadmill and occasionally doing a few circuits with pull ups and push ups and ab exercises, leg curs etc (but not much). 6months in I took up an hour of badminton once a week which burned about 350 cals. Roughly once a month i did indoor rock climbing which was about 600 cals

I ate my usual diet which included pasta, pizza, lasagne, Chinese, Sunday lunches, jacket potatoes, pies, sausage and mash, fish and chips BUT IN MODERATION! I learned what a portion really was and how to make it myself rather than buying ready meals. I stopped eating pasties and chocolate bars and fizzy drinks at lunch and made my own sandwiches and salads.

yeah men your right and wow nice story and awesome transformation,, good job and keep up the good work bro :)
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Its not that women wouldn't want to see a thread totally dedicated to men showing their successful body transformations... I meant that would be awesome. So I look forward to seeing this thread take off!
  • choijanro
    Options
    Its not that women wouldn't want to see a thread totally dedicated to men showing their successful body transformations... I meant that would be awesome. So I look forward to seeing this thread take off!

what do u mean? ,, lol ,, that's unfair,,
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Awesome work man!
  • Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not a success yet ...still a work in progress . Check out my profile pics 1 year 4 months progress.
    A lot of hard work and dedication it can be done :smile:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    39542945_6490.jpg

I'm down to 206.4 now, but that's close enough. My diary is open, but it's mostly been about making better choices. I eat a lot of lean meats, fish, etc now.

My workouts have consisted largely of DDP Yoga and walking. I did start a C25K program this week, but since it's week one, I can't credit it for anything.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
  • emanuelfeitosa
    emanuelfeitosa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    f829c820-c667-4d9f-9ee8-0b41670dd773_zps78ff7aff.jpg

that's from before. at 117 kg.

2013-07-23095753_zpsaf841d67.jpg

that's now. at 82 kg, after 3 weeks of bulking at 2500 cal.

My routine since the begining:
    1ºfase: Cardio - walking, jogging slowly and boxing - (about 400 cal worth of exercise) + 1600cal of food. protein at 60g --> 6 months. (from 117 to 96kg)

2ºfase: Lifting + light running (eating at 1800 cal) - 90g of protein daily. (from 96 to 79kg)

3ºfase: heavy lifting + running 5km (eating at 2500) 150g protein daily. (from 79 to 83kg)

4ºfase: current fase - cutting at 1800 cal - running 5 km every other day. (hopping to get at 77kg and bulk once more.)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I dont have the pics handy ...but at my start I was about 210 pounds (plus or minus a few) and it probably took me about two years to get to about 175 pounds, and then another year to get to 170; then I started focusing on lifting heavy and measuring calories for about a year and am about 175 and 13% body fat...
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    This was back in '06, when I weighed 260 (at 5'4" tall). A little exaggerated as I'm puffing my cheeks out, but still...
    Took me about 2 years to get down to about 170. I did lots of cardio, and didn't really start strength training until I got below 200. Looking back, I wish I had done strength training the whole time.

Once I got down to about 175, I pretty much eliminated steady state cardio. These days, I lift 3-4x a week and am currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1. I'd still like to drop about 10lbs of fat.

100_9624-1.jpg

This one is at about 165. Hamming it up a little.

IMG_0170-1.jpg
  • fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Seeing pictures and reading the success stories with them really helps me !!! Amazing all of you !! I am so thankful for your post on how you have put the work in, and what you fueled your bodies with to be healthy !!
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Started last year in March at 204 lbs (was at 212 in January)

34pguc9.jpg

I did different types of training 6 days a week (mostly cardio) for 2 months and I was eating pretty healthy (one cheat meal per week) but I wasn't counting my calories. Then for 2 more months I did insanity. Was still eating healthy, one cheat meal per week and not counting calories and I ended up at 179 lbs in July 2012. (lost 12 lbs with insanity and 2 pants size)

w17amo.jpg

I kept losing after that by counting calories and training off and on, got down to 168 lbs in December 2012 but I am now at a steady 175 lbs (I cheat once in a while but been counting calories for 370 days straight!)

I saw a very big difference with my before and after picture, I will motivate myself again soon to lose the remaining stubborn belly fat!
  • PrairiePal
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking really great!!!! I am losing weight but not going to the gym, just walking. At my age (64) I think I'd do more damage with weights than help!!!!
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Totally excited about this thread :love:
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    All my other before pics got wiped from my hard drive, but that may be a good thing.

d7271ba9-4c73-46fb-a5f0-7316b7e8571f_zps173096b0.jpg

Almost reached a year of working out, and I can't wait to see what 2 years will do to my body :)

Routine

Push Pull Legs
    3 Day Split

No Cardio at all ( I should though)

Supplements taken:
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    Orange Triad Multivitamin
    CON CRET Creatine
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Bump for los chicos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!