Tone Tone Tone

Options
I'm getting really close to my goal and now I just need to tone it up! What are some of the best ways for toning? I love cardio but know nothing about toning!
Also it seems in getting close to my goal I have lost weight everywhere except for where I wanted (stubborn back fat, love handles, and still some left on my belly) Any suggestions for those trouble spots??

Replies

• CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    p90x or insanity will tone everything
  • bsitts
    Options
    Those are the same spots I need to loose. My doctor suggested pilates because it will tone in a feminine way, instead of bulking certain muscle groups.
  • kwelborn2873
    Options
    I highly suggest Zumba. It is an all over workout and it tones everywhere. It is also a lot of fun, so much so you may get addicted.
    I know I did. Congrats on meeting your goals!!!!!!!!

Kathy
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm getting really close to my goal and now I just need to tone it up! What are some of the best ways for toning? I love cardio but know nothing about toning!
    Also it seems in getting close to my goal I have lost weight everywhere except for where I wanted (stubborn back fat, love handles, and still some left on my belly) Any suggestions for those trouble spots??

I'm in the same boat. I only have 10 lbs until I weigh what I did before I had my son and reach my goal weight.. Though I'm still flappy. My belly and my love handles are the only things that "really" bother the heck out of me and stop me from wearing what I want.. via a smaller size pants with a tighter shirt. I'm thinking about insanity.. like some else mentioned :)

Let me know if you decide to try it ( I still have to buy it, which is why I haven't done it yet)

&& Good luck, we'll get tone one way or another I'm sure!! We just gotta figure it out! :flowerforyou:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat. I only have 10 lbs until I weigh what I did before I had my son and reach my goal weight.. Though I'm still flappy. My belly and my love handles are the only things that "really" bother the heck out of me and stop me from wearing what I want.. via a smaller size pants with a tighter shirt. I'm thinking about insanity.. like some else mentioned :)

Let me know if you decide to try it ( I still have to buy it, which is why I haven't done it yet)

&& Good luck, we'll get tone one way or another I'm sure!! We just gotta figure it out! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I did insanity a while back (like almost a year ago) and dropped a quick 15 lbs. (and gained it back when I quit and got lazy) I looved it, it was addicting and I always felt so good after, but unfortunately it was a friends so I dont have it anymore. I'm considering buying it to for myself. I'll let you know if I do and how it works out this time! Let me know if you do!
  • Debx12345
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk, what is p90x and insanity ? I want to tone up have that terrible wrinkly tum from kids and weight loss, so would love to know anything to help get rid of that (expect a tummy tuck lol)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk, what is p90x and insanity ? I want to tone up have that terrible wrinkly tum from kids and weight loss, so would love to know anything to help get rid of that (expect a tummy tuck lol)

asking the same question, many thanks x

Sarah:flowerforyou: