friends wanted!

Options
So I need positive online friends who can help me through this weight loss journey process & I can in return be there to encourage you as well :happy:

Replies

• lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I log in every day and keep an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Me too.. Feel free to add..
  • TheresaN1971
    TheresaN1971 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends who encourage and motivate me too. I log in everyday and I am bummed because I started weight training more and have gained a few pounds which I am hoping is just water weight ugh. I would love to motivate you.
  • Prissychoc90
    Options
    That would be awesome! I'm just wanting a good support system from people who are going through the transformation
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I also log in daily. Right now I am at a stand still an very frustrated. Usually I am very motivated though. Feel free to add :)
  • Mercybou
    Mercybou Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm looking for some too and needing the same. Feel fre to add me...
  • ldhfcrew
    ldhfcrew Posts: 14
    Options
    Any of you can add me as well...the more the merrier!!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I log in every day and keep an open diary. Feel free to add me!

Me too! :)
  • amandamarie7743
    Options
    I also just began my journey starting 2 weeks ago and have lost 11lbs. so far but have much more to go and need some encouragement too so feel free to add me too!
  • Prissychoc90
    Options
    11lbs in 2weeks is astonishing! U can definitely be a great source of motivation for me
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    me to just started this a few days ago
  • adriananmily
    Options
    Friends maybe? I really need motivation. :)
  • masonmissy
    Options
    Im new to this site and also need friends.
  • DomVitagliano
    Options
    Me too, Me too!!!! Would love any new online friends, so feel free to add :)
  • CitizenKSquared
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! I started this as an assignment for a diet and nutrition class but realized it's benefits quickly. I'v lost 60lbs so far and have a long way to go and any motivation I can get to continue would be great. Feel free to add me and I'll do the same!
  • colleya2
    colleya2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I need friends who encourage and motivate me too. I log in everyday and I am bummed because I started weight training more and have gained a few pounds which I am hoping is just water weight ugh. I would love to motivate you.

You said it all in your post!!! Started weight training more?? Your building muscle, that's the weight gain. That's good weight gain not bad. The more muscle you make the better. Muscle burns fat over the long run. ;)
  • Tam2oh
    Tam2oh Posts: 27
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I log every day and I have realized I need some more support and motivation that friends bring.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Pick me:)
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Request sent and open to any new friends! :)