I need friends and motivation

Options
Hey everybody ire time here and been successful 1st and 2nd time but always seem to moose motivation halfway through so this time thought I would appeal for friends on here to do it together!. any motivation support diary feature welcome we can do this!!:smile:

Replies

• alisagriff
    alisagriff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I could also use some motivation! I am down about 4 lbs and it seems to have hit a plateau already. This is usually where I get frustrated and give up. So, lets help each other out.
  • annmarie279
    Options
    I have added you alisa well done on your loss so far!
  • bethanyfranco1
    Options
    I just joined MFP, but I find the success stories section to be very inspiring. Especially the posts of people who are a similar height as me. Also, logging everything I eat and every time I go on a walk seems to motivate me to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't think I will eat another carton of cookie dough ice cream again because I really don't want to put it down on my food log, haha. Good luck!
  • annmarie279
    Options
    Haha bethanyfranco it's savoury that's my problem I LOVE cheeseburgers and sandwiches all things bad for you and full of carbs lol!
  • bethanyfranco1
    Options
    I think if you eat less of the bad food and more of the good, over time you stop craving the bad stuff so much and start liking healthy food a bit more. When I had my baby, it didn't go smoothly and I couldn't eat for 3 days. I think it kind of detoxed me from sugar because I didn't crave it when I got out. Then I went and mucked it up by eating sugar when it was served to me at family parties and I'm an addict again, but oh well.
  • tickaree
    tickaree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand that, however I started yesterday, was doing good then fell down and ate ice cream last night and did not log it. I am trying to be good today. Night is my worst times.
  • bluejade11
    bluejade11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Night is my worst too, I completely understand the feeling of coming home and only wanting to sit on the couch and eat. Or get online (like now)!
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you need any support or motivation :)
  • 4michellelong
    4michellelong Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would like to build a circle as will. I will send you a request.
  • alishyapremock
    alishyapremock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 27, live in washington state and I need friends and a support system as well. I try to be good and stick to it everyday but its so hard sometimes. I was doing great last month and was loosing weight and tracking everyday then just kinda fell off the wagon. I've gained back 5lbs or so and need to get my butt kicked back into the routine of taking care of myself and not putting everyone else first and forgetting about me.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I also have used this app a few times to lose weight, but I always fall off the wagon. I'm 23, 5'2" and I weigh 224. I need to lose about 90-100lbs. It's hard when I see my bf eat w/e he wants and is still considered underweight because he only weighs 150lbs at 6'1". I definitely need the motivation too. Please feel free to add me and we'll work together to get through this.
  • SunsetAvn
    SunsetAvn Posts: 8
    Options
    I am 27, live in washington state and I need friends and a support system as well. I try to be good and stick to it everyday but its so hard sometimes. I was doing great last month and was loosing weight and tracking everyday then just kinda fell off the wagon. I've gained back 5lbs or so and need to get my butt kicked back into the routine of taking care of myself and not putting everyone else first and forgetting about me.

I just moved to WA in February and it was during my off the wagon stage. Since I moved I've slowly started to get back on track. About a month a go I decided to really super charge what I've been doing to loose weight and eat healthy. I still have about 15 lbs to loose. Feel free to add me. I'm doing my best to try and sent the motivation to people I've befriended on here.