Which beverages do you use?

Options
mayonie1
mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
Im so desperate to loose weight in such that Im scared to drink anything other than Green Tea and water! What do you drink?
47516265.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I drink only water and red bush tea with skimmed milk. But I am a diabetic so I avoid any kind of fruit juice.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Water, Snapple, soy milk, diet soda (on occassion), energy drinks (when working nights), juice, protein shakes, whatever I want for the most part. I go by the IIFYM mentality, so I can have them if I have room in my macros and calories for them.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have my decafe coffee in the morning and maybe one can of diet soda with either lunch or supper and water after that all day long!!

Almond milk with my protein powder! the unsweetened vanilla has only 30 cals a cup and is really good just add some splenda to taste and I sometimes will add fresh grated nutmeg or the sugar free strawberry or chocolate milk maker!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    sparkling ice!!! so freakin good, and its 0 cals!
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee on a morning, then herbal teas, green tea and water, sometimes a diet lemonade too. I eat fruit rather than drink fruit juices.
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I drink whatever I like as long as it doesn't break my calorie budget- it's just important to remember that drinks still need to be counted. A typical day for me is 2-4 cups of coffee with semi skimmed milk (morning and evening), water throughout the day, 1-2 glasses of diet cola or a beer with or around my evening meal.
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    water, water, water
    herbal teas
    almond milk for my few whey shakes a week
    soy milk in a cappuccino (treat myself to a coffee 2 times a week)
  • jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Yes!!!!!!!! And only a dollar
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    water, herbal tea esp jasmine, oolong, genmaicha and peppermint, coffee, coke zero and wine.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, tea, water, diet coke, and wine.
    I don't like milk, but if I did I would drink it to add some protein.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fruit smoothies!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    *coffee usually in the AM (~2 cups a day), sometimes i'll have a latte
    *lots and lots of water
    *on occasion (once a week?), Crystal Light or other diet drink

I never drink fruit juices. If i have a fruit shake i count it as fruit, not "a drink".
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    A coffee in the morning, tons of water, green tea and unsweetened almond milk.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Yes!!!!!!!! And only a dollar

even less at Costco and sams club!!! 18 pack for about $10-$12!!!
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I usually have unsweetened fresh lime juice, lotsa hot green tea and a large glass of mixed fruit/vege juice
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Im so desperate to loose weight in such that Im scared to drink anything other than Green Tea and water! What do you drink?
    47516265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I drink tea, coffee, Vimto fruit juice, diet coke, vodka - but not all at the same time. Oh and Panda fruit juice too.
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I drink tea, coffee and carbonated water with lemon juice ( very taste and low calories )
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Water and I've just started using unsweetened 1/2 cup almond milk in my green smoothies, to replace the yogurt I had been using, but I'm not drinking it on it's own.
  • kwaichi
    kwaichi Posts: 12
    Options
    I have black coffee in the mornings which are only 10 calories per shot. I then just drink green tea and water during the day. Fruit juice and fruit crushes are mega high in calories!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I drink one black coffee in the morning, the rest of the day is water, soda water with a squeeze of lime juice, lemongrass and ginger tea, peppermint tea, green tea with lemon myrtle, the occasional Coke Zero and a cup of tea with milk and a sugar of an evening.

I don't see the point in wasting calories on beverages, really, and I don't tolerate milk well.