• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Nighttime here. Lol!

ok! goodnight! :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    By the way guys, my instagram is @kayt10590, facebook is katie.arora@aol.com, and the phone number just message me if you want it!!!

Hey you forgot to mention your credit cards, social security number and facebook password:huh:

yeah haha i'm not giving all of that out!!! anyone can easily find each other by facebook & instagram- when facebook asked whats your address? i said none of your f***king business!!!

what i am trying to say is that there are way too many creepers in here to reveal all that info.I have been here for almost an year now and let just say i would need more than 2 hands if i had to count how many people had to delete their accounts cuz of stalkers.
    Also its against the mfp rules

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, instant messenger ids, etc.

well no stalkers here yet!! i guess i'm not at that level of hotness yet lol, but THANK YOU for your concern for my saftey it is greatly appreciated i'm just trying to find more friends that are trying to be healthy to stay in better contact with since MOST of my friends don't care about their health or try to sugarcoat things for me and tell me i'm fine the way i am, especially my husband who i love him dearly doesn't understand it he is proud my his body but gets confused when i am not of mine and tells me he doesn't care what size i am which is so sweet of him, but i want to change me, and find a better flock to follow i suppose i should say lol.

ps. didnt mean to turn that into a rant but thanks again!
    That is by far the longest English sentence i've seen in a while haha .It's all good :) Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Night shift nurse here 7p-7a:) I miss the days when I was a paramedic and did 24s. I think that even if I weren't a night shifter I'd still be a night owl. The only weird thing is on my off days (like now) I wake up at 3 in the morning wide awake. 3am is a good time to hit the mean streets of Wyoming and attempt C25K. My body looks like a flailing, slow, shuffling zombie so nobody (not even the moose) messes with me.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Night shift nurse here 7p-7a:) I miss the days when I was a paramedic and did 24s. I think that even if I weren't a night shifter I'd still be a night owl. The only weird thing is on my off days (like now) I wake up at 3 in the morning wide awake. 3am is a good time to hit the mean streets of Wyoming and attempt C25K. My body looks like a flailing, slow, shuffling zombie so nobody (not even the moose) messes with me.

I've been on overnights for the better part of the past 17 years now and I also wake up around 3am on my nights off. I think it's because 3am was my lunch time for the first 7 years of overnight shifts, lol so of course I think it's time to eat then. I am thinking of trying C25K, right now I walk 4.5 miles most days and for parts of it I jog from one lamp post to the next and then walk from that one to the next and so on and so on. But for most of it I walk because after years of thinking running would hurt my chest (huge boobs) I found a great sports bra and it turns out it's my shins that hurt : (
  • judypatterson585
    Options
    I am retired but after spending 30+ years. Working the night shift I still sleep days and am up all nightl
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    By the way guys, my instagram is @kayt10590, facebook is katie.arora@aol.com, and the phone number just message me if you want it!!!

Hey you forgot to mention your credit cards, social security number and facebook password:huh:

yeah haha i'm not giving all of that out!!! anyone can easily find each other by facebook & instagram- when facebook asked whats your address? i said none of your f***king business!!!

what i am trying to say is that there are way too many creepers in here to reveal all that info.I have been here for almost an year now and let just say i would need more than 2 hands if i had to count how many people had to delete their accounts cuz of stalkers.
    Also its against the mfp rules

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, instant messenger ids, etc.

well no stalkers here yet!! i guess i'm not at that level of hotness yet lol, but THANK YOU for your concern for my saftey it is greatly appreciated i'm just trying to find more friends that are trying to be healthy to stay in better contact with since MOST of my friends don't care about their health or try to sugarcoat things for me and tell me i'm fine the way i am, especially my husband who i love him dearly doesn't understand it he is proud my his body but gets confused when i am not of mine and tells me he doesn't care what size i am which is so sweet of him, but i want to change me, and find a better flock to follow i suppose i should say lol.

ps. didnt mean to turn that into a rant but thanks again!
    That is by far the longest English sentence i've seen in a while haha .It's all good :) Good luck:flowerforyou:

haha wow go me i just noticed that
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

I've been on overnights for the better part of the past 17 years now and I also wake up around 3am on my nights off. I think it's because 3am was my lunch time for the first 7 years of overnight shifts, lol so of course I think it's time to eat then. I am thinking of trying C25K, right now I walk 4.5 miles most days and for parts of it I jog from one lamp post to the next and then walk from that one to the next and so on and so on. But for most of it I walk because after years of thinking running would hurt my chest (huge boobs) I found a great sports bra and it turns out it's my shins that hurt : (

lol thats awesome i did c25k a while ago but then i had torn my meniscus in my knee, so i have been waiting to let it heal before i go trying to run again! maybe i shall start that again soon
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    2300-0700 every night with Wed and Thurs off.......COFFEE IS MY BFF!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    2300-0700 every night with Wed and Thurs off.......COFFEE IS MY BFF!!!

I'm doing everything I can to NOT drink caffeine BUT every once in a while I cave!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    "But for most of it I walk because after years of thinking running would hurt my chest (huge boobs) I found a great sports bra and it turns out it's my shins that hurt : ("

Also my fear! I'm wearing 2, and luckily my shins haven't been an issue yet. Probably because I'm doing more of a big girl shuffle during the jogging part. I don't even know that what I am doing qualifies as jogging. I keep telling myself to just keep moving.