New Here Too

I've been on a couple of similar sites in the past. The last site I used like this helped me lose almost 70 pounds. I still have quite a way to go to meet my goal, but I'm persistent enough to keep moving ahead. Tracking everything here is so much easier than logging food and calories in a notebook and then also tracking exercise and weight loss. It allows me to focus just on healthy meals and activities I like to do. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks and can't wait for it all to keep coming off!

Replies

• I've been on a couple of similar sites in the past. The last site I used like this helped me lose almost 70 pounds. I still have quite a way to go to meet my goal, but I'm persistent enough to keep moving ahead. Tracking everything here is so much easier than logging food and calories in a notebook and then also tracking exercise and weight loss. It allows me to focus just on healthy meals and activities I like to do. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks and can't wait for it all to keep coming off!