Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Here Too

mel_0211
mel_0211 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on a couple of similar sites in the past. The last site I used like this helped me lose almost 70 pounds. I still have quite a way to go to meet my goal, but I'm persistent enough to keep moving ahead. Tracking everything here is so much easier than logging food and calories in a notebook and then also tracking exercise and weight loss. It allows me to focus just on healthy meals and activities I like to do. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks and can't wait for it all to keep coming off!

Replies

• I've been on a couple of similar sites in the past. The last site I used like this helped me lose almost 70 pounds. I still have quite a way to go to meet my goal, but I'm persistent enough to keep moving ahead. Tracking everything here is so much easier than logging food and calories in a notebook and then also tracking exercise and weight loss. It allows me to focus just on healthy meals and activities I like to do. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks and can't wait for it all to keep coming off!
This discussion has been closed.