30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• seraphinelle
    seraphinelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting day 7 in a little while.

I guess my body likes it because I wake up at 6:30 automatically now.
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting day 7 in a little while.

I guess my body likes it because I wake up at 6:30 automatically now.

Mine also... even on days that I want to sleep in!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    I will be starting the Couch To 5K Challenge tomorrow on top of completing day 6 of the Level 1... if anyone is interested in the Couch To 5K PM me or add me... I have started another thread for it :)
  • mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    if anyone is interested in joining the group i just made i would be very happy, im starting jm 30ds in august and would like people to do it with me sts and we could motivate each other.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    I will be starting the Couch To 5K Challenge tomorrow on top of completing day 6 of the Level 1... if anyone is interested in the Couch To 5K PM me or add me... I have started another thread for it :)

I plan to do 5K on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Not sure what the couch to 5K challenge is, will look it up.

RE: 30 DS finished day 8
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Completed my Day 6 of 30DS.... can't believe how much easier it has gotten... well I shouldn't say easier but my endurance is up! Also went straight into the C25K Day 1 challenge skipping Jillians cool down and the warm up for the C25K... did a cool down after and a nice stretch!
  • mischelleguerrero
    mischelleguerrero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is me the day I started 30DS and today after day 5. I can see a little difference. I am also doing a points program, also started Monday. I am down five pounds.

PicsArt_1375124556244.jpg
  • mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

group for people doing any JM workouts inc 30ds to motivate each other. please join us

apologies if ive already posted this link.
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Push ups have become easier.

I do body pump twice a week, and have been able to keep up there as well with the push ups.. If I only lose inches and gain endurance and strength, I'll be happy.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5. :)
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Day 9 finished.
  • random_sam
    random_sam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How much is it? Or where do i find it? I might be able to.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    How much is it? Or where do i find it? I might be able to.
    it's on youtube.

Just started again yesterday. Planning to do it every day. :drinker:
  • lickmycarrots
    Options
    I'm going to restart it hopefully tomorrow! (Sick with the flu, so haven't had the energy the past few days to get going)
  • snufs
    snufs Posts: 78
    Options
    only one day left and then i'm done with level 1! sometimes when i look in the mirror i see a change in my body, but then when i eat something it just feels like a completely bloat and every change i thought i saw is gone and if anything, i'm bigger than before. just trying to hold on and push through the last day and then i'll start level 2! maybe by the end of that i'll have results that wil truly last. it's just hard 'cause i'm good at not eating anything too sweet, but instead i snack like crazy on nuts or fruit. my goal now is to complete level 2 without eating 'too much' of anything!

keep on going everyone, you can do this!
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1. My legs felt like they were made of jelly!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    only one day left and then i'm done with level 1! sometimes when i look in the mirror i see a change in my body, but then when i eat something it just feels like a completely bloat and every change i thought i saw is gone and if anything, i'm bigger than before. just trying to hold on and push through the last day and then i'll start level 2! maybe by the end of that i'll have results that wil truly last. it's just hard 'cause i'm good at not eating anything too sweet, but instead i snack like crazy on nuts or fruit. my goal now is to complete level 2 without eating 'too much' of anything!

keep on going everyone, you can do this!

Are you taking rest days?? My doctor told me if you don't take at least two days rest the results will not stay.
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Day 7 done!! Only 3 more of this now boring level!
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    I completed day 2 yesterday. I did better than I did on day 1, but I can't wait for it to be easy!

How soon did some of you see results? I took my measurements and I probably won't remeasure until I start level two.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 of level one last night and wow my abs hurt every time I laugh. This is the second attempt at this video for me , the first time I made it to day nine and noticed my jeans feeling loose around my thighs and my energy levels sky rocketed and I was just in a great mood often...but then we moved into a new house and things got hectic and I'm ashamed to say that I fell to my one solid weakness -mountain dew- to deal with the stress. So now we are all moved in and I'm back on track, sorta... we have still had some stressors recently that has been holding me back.

Results a most definitely felt before they are seen in my case. I took measurements and a few before pics for comparison and that's one of my motivators. to be able to take that after pic!

Onto day 5 tonight... Oh and weights make a HUGE difference. I started with cans and then 1 lbs and now I'm using 3 lbs and it really works me out good.