NEED NEW FRIENDS!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ellerslie1984
    Ellerslie1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey!!

please feel free to add me! i started this all up with a few friends and family, and one by one they have dropped off, so now i'm left motivating myself all on own!!
    i lost quite a bit before i joined myfitnesspal, so now i think i've only got 10-15 left to lose :)

x
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I fit in the category. I am attempting a low-carb diet at the moment so I need all the motivation I can get as well.
  • GalePdgt
    GalePdgt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same seesaw problem ... I'm having trouble staying on track :cry:
    I all so need encouragement ... getting none @ the moment ... I befriended some ppl here on MFP and got nothing from them.
    no encouragement, no response from my post ... So I deleted them from my friend list :ohwell:
    I eat when depressed and have been depressed of late. (family situation)
    Thanks for listening
    Gale
  • Unykorn
    Unykorn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me also :)
  • weisser32
    weisser32 Posts: 2
    Options
    Looks like we are in the same boat, i'm new to MFP as well and am looking to lose approximately 25-30lbs. Would love new friends for support and motivation! feel free to add me :)
  • GalePdgt
    GalePdgt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know just how U feel...
    My niece got me started a year ago...
    I got my sister started the next day ...
    My sister-in-law was on it, another two nieces were on it...
    They have all dropped off and I too am alone! :ohwell:
  • nglesner
    nglesner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to follow you along! I have 22 lbs to lose.....and I would lvoe extra motivation and support as well
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have reached goal, and am working on maintenance. Always need encouragement and support, no matter what phase you are in.
  • soom993
    soom993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more/new friends as well! Im 21 years old: 135 lbs. Ive lost 25 lbs already, but have only logged 15 lbs lost on MFP, and am looking to lose 10-15 more while adding some serious muscle mass!
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I could really use some friends too!! ^_^
  • nglesner
    nglesner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 25 lbs to lose and I will take any help / support that I can get. So anyone willing to help me along please add me too