For my reward...

Options
If I can maintain a healthy lifestyle, and keep myself fit and upbeat, I think I deserve a reward. I'd really like a tattoo with two of my favorite kanji characters (I speak Japanese). But I want it on my hip (right below the bikini line, basically, on my tummy) and I have questions to anyone who has one there. How badly does it hurt? And what kind of stretching, discoloration, etc. have you received? I'm just thinking this area is gonna streeeeeeetch if I ever get pregnant. And that won't be sexy.

Replies

• sarolyna
    sarolyna Posts: 15
    Options
    If I can maintain a healthy lifestyle, and keep myself fit and upbeat, I think I deserve a reward. I'd really like a tattoo with two of my favorite kanji characters (I speak Japanese). But I want it on my hip (right below the bikini line, basically, on my tummy) and I have questions to anyone who has one there. How badly does it hurt? And what kind of stretching, discoloration, etc. have you received? I'm just thinking this area is gonna streeeeeeetch if I ever get pregnant. And that won't be sexy.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I gave myself a reward today I bought myself a hott pair of 3.5 inch heels ooooohhh they are sexy they are from Jessica Simpsons brand I love her shoes doesn't even feel like you are wearing such high heels-- I can't wait for my guy to take me on a date cause i have the perfect dress to go with them he will be drooling all night- Too bad Im not losing weight though- but it felt good trying on clothes today and putting on smaller sizes even though the scale isn't dropping but the inches are coming off so at least something is happening-- Go for the tattoo I love tattoos= However getting something on your stomach and wanting kids I would be cautious with because it could possibly stretch everyone is different though- I know women that had 3 kids and didn't get one stretch mark on their belly but then there is others including myself who look like spiderman attacked them lol
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo exactly where you are talking about. I got it at 20 and then had 2 kids. I gained 50 pounds with each kid, and I too did not win the fight with Spiderman. Luckily, the tattoo is low enough and off to the side just enough that it was never affected. I would say go for it!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thats my goal weight reward when im at the new me and im happy where i am weight wise and look then i am going to shout me one but im having mine on the small of my back im thinking something celtic (we have Irish decent) and or maybe something music based as i love singing so will have time to think about it and work out what i want and price lol.
    i say go for it talk to the artist they may know where would be the best place