feeling good about this

Options
I just joined this site a week ago but never really was able to quite follow the rules until yesterday. Sometimes it is very hard not to eat over your calorie intake, it shocks me to realize how much I must usually eat!!! Exersize for me sometimes can have bad outcomes because for some reason no matter how much I want to loose this weight for some reason I have a hard time actually working out. I was feeling really down on myself during my first week here but I started reading all the sucsess stories on the message board. This morning I watched a news report on tv that said " dr. so and so says it is proven that people who keep weight loss journals have twice the sucsess" so I am promising myself not to go over my calorie intake and to do at least half of my exersize daily this week. I am so nervous but sooo happy to be able to have found a website like this to help me along!!

Replies

• boster
    boster Posts: 4
    Options
    I just joined this site a week ago but never really was able to quite follow the rules until yesterday. Sometimes it is very hard not to eat over your calorie intake, it shocks me to realize how much I must usually eat!!! Exersize for me sometimes can have bad outcomes because for some reason no matter how much I want to loose this weight for some reason I have a hard time actually working out. I was feeling really down on myself during my first week here but I started reading all the sucsess stories on the message board. This morning I watched a news report on tv that said " dr. so and so says it is proven that people who keep weight loss journals have twice the sucsess" so I am promising myself not to go over my calorie intake and to do at least half of my exersize daily this week. I am so nervous but sooo happy to be able to have found a website like this to help me along!!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Join the crowd. This site is a true life saver. I like many others have been on here just a short period of time and have achieved more in a few weeks than in several years. Welcome! it really works if you work it.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome to mfp. When i first became a member to this site, I realized I wanted to make a life change because no diet in the world that I had ever tried, nothing in my past that I had tried, besides becomming ill for a period of time, ever worked. Even after my illness, when I lost a good amount of weight , it did not take long for that weight to return. Why... Because I returned to unhealthy eating habits and foods. It does not happen over night! It is a process , and some days are better than others. But the good thing is is that we are all in this together and we are here for each other. So stick around and don't give up!!! Glad to have you with us. Best wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou: