Hello

Options
I am new to this site. I have tryed various diets though the years. Have lost and gained it back plus..... As I age it gets harder and harder. My cousin sent me this site and I thought I would give it a try. Looks like it may be helpful in counting calories daily. Will make me aware of what I am eating and if I am on target are over... I also have to start a exercise program to do at least 3 days a week. That is one thing that is hard for me. If I was in a gorup of people I would do it but by myself I lack doing it... I have lost 6 pounds say in the last 3 mos trying on another diet plan. But I think I like this one better so I am going to give it a try...

Replies

• txtree50
    Options
    Welcome. You can add me as a friend if you want. Good luck in your weight loss!
  • This is a great site! I love the social aspect of it, but it's also good if you're just looking to stay on track with food and exercise! Add me if you need some friends for support!

KIM
  • jameyrdixon
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet plan, but just information for you to make good choices. I am fairly new too, but doing well. Good Luck.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the 6lbs. down. This is a excellent site to help you stay on track. Good luck!
  • Bluddy
    Options
    Hello, the calorie counter is a great little tool and im sure it will help ya, it helped me alot.