Rant or Rave

Options
crazybookworm
crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
A key to living a healthier and happier life is to get some stuff of our chest!

Rant if you hate it. Rave if you love it. Plain and simple. Did something great/horrible happen to you today? Is something bugging you at work or home? Are you struggling with your weight loss? Did you see something today that just irritated you or make you laugh out loud? The list is endless!

This is a place where we can talk about what's on our mind. It is not a place where we insult each other. That's just disrespectful.:smile:

Replies

• Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I passed a level in Candy Crush. Yay!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I hate this thread
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Because of my work hours I have to wait till my equivalent of 11pm for dinner. AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF CALORIES FFS.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Oh, something that made me giggle a lot today. I was at the gym shaking my butt and my TaTas to some good tunes when I look to my right a few treadmills down and this older gentleman was dancing it out on his treadmill. It actually made my day and made me smile. He knows how to live life!

olddaviddancing_zps93dbee33.gif
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I shaved 43 seconds off of my mile time.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Oh, something that made me giggle a lot today. I was at the gym shaking my butt and my TaTas to some good tunes when I look to my right a few treadmills down and this older gentleman was dancing it out on his treadmill. It actually made my day and made me smile. He knows how to live life!

olddaviddancing_zpsa4ac1356.gif

sure it wasnt the mirror?

bada bing!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm a Yoga loving, dog obsessed tea addict
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I hate my life.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

olddaviddancing_zps93dbee33.gif

sure it wasnt the mirror?

bada bing!
    I would have normally thought that, but his male parts made me realize it wasn't me. :)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I love my life.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I HATE being forced into things. But I have a decision coming up that I have to make... that's really a big one. It's kind of... do this, or .... DIE. No word of a lie. This could be my life. So... how do you wrap your head around a decision like this? How do you just DO what you're being told is best for you, without letting that "you-can't-tell-me-what-I-can-and-can't-do" stubborn nature control you?

I HATE being backed into a corner. Feeling like I have no choice. Feeling trapped. I HATE it.
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Might I just say I love the idea of this post.

Rant:

So today I was out for a walk with my six month old. I try to walk everyday with him because not only is it good for me, but my son likes to be out and about. On the way to the store a man on a bike pulls up next to me. He asks me what my name is, was I single (ladies, you know the classic interview that you didn't ask for). I told him I was married. He said are you happily married? I said yes and that I was not interested. He then turns around in classic butt hurt fashion and begins to talk crap:

"He got you out here walking to the store."
    "You ain't got no smile on your face."
    I just keep walking. Then this dude comes back to where I was in his car, gets out, and says:
    "You never know!"
    At this point I was irritated. I stopped and snapped, "even if I was unhappy with my husband I wouldn't talk to you! I don't cheat!" This of course instigated a whole bunch of cat butt responses:
    "He ain't never home!" (Funny, my husband was home when he said this)
    "He always out driving your car!" (Actually, it's technically HIS car he's always driving. But of course I get the keys too)
    And a bunch of other stupid things I tuned out.

First of all:
    Even if I was a cheater, what makes you think I would cheat with you. Your beard looks like a chia pet grown lopsided. Your dreds resemble the yarn hair on top of a cabbage patch kid's head, and on top of that those cardier glasses on your face make you look comical.

And now for the less shallow reasons why I would not cheat:
    Cheating is wrong, period. He essentially wanted me to let him be a boo thang. Uh, no. For one, even if hell froze over and I decided to be with you, for he simple fact that you would encourage a married woman to cheat shows me you're not above slimeball tendencies. You'd cheat on me, which is a no go. For two, your ego keeps you from taking no for an answer like a grown man. Most grown men don't follow women who reject them unless they feel really small inside (or outside..... Or both). And three, why would you want to plant insecurities in a person's head like that? What if I really was going through something like that at home? Now you're causing unnecessary damage. Or, what if I wasn't but let's say hubby comes home late a few days after our encounter. If I was insecure I might think cabbage patch kid's "warning" had validity. Then BOOM! Now we're fighting over nothing.
    And you sure do know a lot about the suspicious things men do. Sounds like you might have some experience in that field honey

So yeah, he was DENIED! If you're gonna insult me like I'm some kinda cheap woman or insult my husband, prepare for some good old raging.

As for why wasn't I smiling?
    When you're listening to melodic death metal you tend to not smile.
    Scar Symmetry- The Kaleidoscopic God
    \m/
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My rant is, I missed Zumba because it conflicted with picking my son up from golf camp.
    My rave is, I completed my arm toning workout and got in a power walk.

M
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hate that I caved in and ate pizza tonight :noway:

Loved the pizza ..... it was delicious :drinker:
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WINE!!!!!!! Oh, and working sucks. I should be independently wealthy and able to retire at 40. Cause 'Merica. Amiright? Huh???
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Killed my workout tonight after a soft morning of cardio.

My arms feel like rubber and it actually hurt to lift them to brush my teeth