I need to loose another 100-110 Lbs

Options
My starting weight back in April 2013, was 307 Lbs. that is the most I have ever weighed in my entire life. since then I have been doing walking, watching what I am eating to some extent. In the last week weeks I have been kicking it up alittle bit more and now I am tracking my calories through MFP. I am down to 286.8 as of this morning.

It would be nice if someone would add me. I want to get some friends on here :)

-Matthew

Replies

• SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your success so far!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    you beat me to it by adding me, but I just wanted to say you're doing a great job, 20lbs is definitely a start!
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started with needing to lose 110 pounds and I am half way there! Feel free to add me! : )
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work kid!
  • goncalo_PT
    goncalo_PT Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats! You can do it. You just have to stick to it and get through the terrifying plateaus that occur at times.
  • 0Caligirl0
    0Caligirl0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lissa. I need to loose about 100 pounds, and have tried everything - no lie. I restrict, lose, then binge. I need a more healthy approach. I'm keeping accountable by logging all food, and am curious to find out what everyone is eating. I'm tired of pre-packaged foods, and love whole foods, but I need some easy guidelines to follow. Any recommendations?
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs also, feel free to add me,, any friend request are always welcome :)
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Hello, I'm also trying to lose at least 100 lbs. I'm back on myfitnesspal.com after a LONG time and hoping to get back to a healthy weight. It's my 1st day back on and I'm excited to get to know all of you and work on this journey together. :) Feel free to friend request me, so that we can provide mutual support in our journey. :)
  • angiep098
    angiep098 Posts: 33
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss so far!! that's amazing
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress you have made so far in reaching your goals. I have sent you a friend request already if you want to accept it. Anyone else looking for support can also add me - I am working on losing about 70 pounds myself
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress you've made so far.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats on the progress you've made so far! I've got 100-110 ish to go myself. Keep it up!