Need friends for support and accountability!!

Options
Hi, Im new here and am needing some peeps to help keep me accountable!! Anyone need a weightloss buddy?? My name is Christa. Im 34, married with 2 children and a Beagle. Live in Kansas, am a stay at home mom for the time being. I have 40-50 lbs to lose.

Replies

• mimiholben
    Options
    My name is Amie. I am a mother of three boys, married and also need someone to encourage and hold me accountable. I live in Iowa, would like to help you out if you are willing to help me out.
  • lizzyrose418
    lizzyrose418 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm looking for the same support and motivation! Let's motivate each other?

I'm Lizzy, 25, from the Bay Area, CA. Feel free to add me!
  • BvonD
    BvonD Posts: 7
    Options
    Exactly what I have been searching for! Would love to be be part of an accountability group. If you all would like to be partners and help encourage each other that would be awesome! Add me if you would like. :)
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I so need someone to encourage me and to give me a kick up the bum when needed!
    I'm 43, Mum of two girls, work as a teaching assistant and live in Leeds UK :)
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Hi Christa, I'm also in Kansas. I'd love to be a friend here in MFP! I'm in Overland Park. Where are you?
    Add me if you like. I have 1 kiddo and sahm too. :)
  • BvonD
    BvonD Posts: 7
    Options
    I have added everyone as a friend, let's get started! I'm Brandi, I am 33 and I want to lose about 20lbs and tone up. I plan to get started tomorrow. I don't know if anyone is interested but I had success in recent years posting photos of meals. That might be too tedious but it's just a thought. ;)