Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    cHSqp.gif
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the scale, you are clearly losing inches which is great! Keep up the good work.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm really hoping to see inches AND pounds. Greedy, I know :smile:
  • pjsdj
    pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    But you also didn't gain weight and sometimes that's just gotta be enough! It's a bummer I totally understand but don't let it get you down. You might see a big loss next month!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Be proud! I haven't lost since December! Yes, December! But the inches are melting!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You lost in a way that counts most! Fear and inches! Woot Woot Woot Rock on Lady! Keep it going!! = )
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, the scale is very rude. But sometimes, it catches up to you and gives you like 3.5 pounds in a week - so focus on the wins you are having! Otherwise, you'll probably give up - believe me, I've been a victim of that mentality before.

Good job on the lost inches!!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm a very happy daily weigher and charter with a good understanding of how the body works in terms of weight loss and water retention etc. thanks to learning from my past patterns. See that 5 pound spike from a week ago? Crazy sodium day and I knew what I was going to see the next morning before I even went to bed. No worries, gone in 3 days but still stupid on my part. We is all stupid sometimes. :tongue:

I researched what was likely going to happen when I started lifting and expected to gain more than I actually did. That said, I sure am happy to see it turning around and dropping again!

(Oh, and I'm a guy)