Options

Replies

• ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • maresbears87
    Options
    may i ask how much did you weigh when you started the 1200 calorie diet...ive always wondered about doing it but didnt know if it would be to low for me

After I had my daughter I was close to the 200 range. I started the 1200 calories then, I ate really clean, filling foods and drank a ton of water so I was full most of the day, if I was ever still hungry then I would go over some days...I just mainly listened to my body's hunger signals. Most of the time, I stuck to 1200 cals though :) And then on my cheat day I would just enjoy myself and not worry about tracking. Hope that helps :)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the great work and thanks for sharing :)
  • miyanutter1
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration. Congratulations!
  • fisherman987
    fisherman987 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I've lost 65 lbs so far and I've decided that if the bulk of your foods are high in fiber and high in potassium you'll do very well and eat extremely healthy without being hungry.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    wow - amazing!
  • momc4sons
    momc4sons Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job!
  • maresbears87
    Options
    Can't say enough thank you's! You all are so awesome and supportive!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great transformation. Keep up the great work. I haven't lost as much as you, but I am plugging away at it, with 1200cal/day. Good luck!!!!
  • thebowhunter
    thebowhunter Posts: 173
    Options
    very well done
  • angash1966
    angash1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! i hope to be there one day. i started mfp at the end of may this year. i want to lose about 70lbs. i try to stick with the 1270 calories that i am aloud. but when i do my exercise it gives me more. i have lost 17lbs. so far. i do wii fit for 30 min. and then a 30 min. brisk walk every morning. sometimes when i need more calories i do more exercise at night. i aslo drink 48oz of cucumber and lemon water everyday plus regular water in all adout 12 to 15 glasses a day. i also try to stay under the sodium cause it makes me swell up thats why i drink the cucumber and lemon wter.do you think doing what i am i will get to my goal or can you give some more ideals.once again congrats you look amazing!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Woo Hoo!! Great job!!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! =)
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Awesome way to stick to it!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • maresbears87
    Options
    wow great job!! i hope to be there one day. i started mfp at the end of may this year. i want to lose about 70lbs. i try to stick with the 1270 calories that i am aloud. but when i do my exercise it gives me more. i have lost 17lbs. so far. i do wii fit for 30 min. and then a 30 min. brisk walk every morning. sometimes when i need more calories i do more exercise at night. i aslo drink 48oz of cucumber and lemon water everyday plus regular water in all adout 12 to 15 glasses a day. i also try to stay under the sodium cause it makes me swell up thats why i drink the cucumber and lemon wter.do you think doing what i am i will get to my goal or can you give some more ideals.once again congrats you look amazing!

Thanks gir! I think your plan sounds great! I love cucumber lemon water! I also add mint leaves to mine. You will definitely reach your goal if you keep it up. :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! such an inspiration/motivation!!
  • jhiqui
    jhiqui Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, well done!
  • imblissful
    Options
    This post made me smile. You look so beautiful!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow you rocked it! You look so good in that bikini!! Nice work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!