What is your current hairstyle & haircolor now?

Options

Replies

• AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Butt-length, though waist-length when braided which is pretty much all the time. Normally it's light brown, but in June my teenage son swore that I was going gray just above my ears. So I figured if I had to dye and if hub & I were taking him to his first Pride festival, I'd go full rainbow. He wouldn't look at me for weeks. :laugh: A friend helped me dye it blue, aqua, purple, red, and orange. There are pics of it in my profile. Love, love, love my rainbow hair! You're never too old for it, imo. :drinker:

A lot of the colors have faded out and even after redying a few, I currently have a gorgeous magenta, some streaks of a golden blonde (the initial color I'd dyed my hair so the Ion Color Brilliance dyes would grab hold,) and a bit of aqua that's faded to green. When all of the color fades I plan on redying one half red, the other half orange. :smile:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Bald.

It is a good look for me.

I agree.

My hair is almost half way down my back and I'm a brunette. I'm about due for a haircut, though.
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    My natural shade of "brown with golden blondeish stuff and red" - I have yet to find a more concise way of conveying that - and down to the small of my back, though I keep it in a bun, with bangs that I'm growing out.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    hair-spray2.gif
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    red/brown, short pixie cut
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Same as my avatar
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Same as my profile pic, it's about boob length when straightened, all natural color except for blonde and light purple peekaboo foils on one side!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    About halfway back length, colored a dark reddish brown and a wavy perm. Natural color is dark brown.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Blonde.
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    Long and dark red. :)
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    As my picture. I used to bleach it blonde but can't afford to now.
    That's a gorgeous color. I don't think you need to dye it.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Dark Brown, butched but growing it out to early 80's era Stallone or Erik Estrada from the CHiPs era. I should look fabulous
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    blonde fringe and bangs, the rest is orange ^^
    tumblr_mmophvDN3C1qfack5o3_1280.jpg
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    my profile pic was posted to sport my new hair. The pink rocks my socks... my bosses haven't seen it though, Not sure how they would feel about it
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Brunette. Somewhat long, layered, and naturally wavy.
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Dark blonde, natural, long hair.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Crazy curls that look like I spent the day at the beach and rode a Harley home with no helmet. It's auburn-ish with some really random blonde highlights right now, but it'll be true red in a couple of days.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Long-ish brown hair with balayage highlights, and today I pretty much did nothing to it except washed it and let it air dry and now it looks like this:

MerOffice_zps3b9a5bd6.jpg?t=1375198187
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have a side cut/shave with red hair... as if you hadn't already noticed from my picture :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    <