New here!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Michelle, I'm 27, and I'm trying to shed about 70 pounds. So it's going to be a long road, but I'm finally committed to making it happen! My best friend lost about the same amount of weight I'm trying to lose, so she was my inspiration to get into gear and get myself healthier.
I look forward to learning a lot from this site and from all the posters on here. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Good luck with your journey, and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • awickliffe01
    Options
    Hello there! I'm also trying to lose about 75lbs. Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me
  • darragirl
    darragirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I've been on it 7 days as of tomorrow. I downloaded the app on my smart phone, it is a very good and helpful app for keeping track of what you eat. I wish you all the best. God bless you.
  • Michellelynn04
    Michellelynn04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals everyone! I'm very excited to try this again!
  • aahoward2
    aahoward2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new here too and looking to loose about 50lbs. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have over 100 lbs to lose. We can do it if we stay focused and put our minds to it. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I am also new at this...been on here about a week or so.
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I too have just started using MFP to track diet and try to find needed extra motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, mrs! :)