Replies

• L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great job!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! Great job !!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great. This gives me motivation
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I was just looking for advice on maintaining (not there yet, but thinking ahead) and this is very inspiring.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Anne, I am just so impressed. When I met you last October, I had a hard time believing you had lost more than 100 pounds. You just look like you're in the body you were meant to have. And then we both ran ten miles :)

You're awesome. Congrats, you inspire me daily!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! You've all put a smile on my face today :)
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING. good job woman!!
  • nicolea519
    Options
    Anne!!! You look amazing!! and you are amazing!! Cant wait to run many more races with you and Sarah :)
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    so honored to call you a friend on here! cant wait for our run in Oct!!
  • lisa77marie
    lisa77marie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! You look so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! You look phenomenal!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. You've done an awesome job and look AMAZING!
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    I am sooo soooo soooooooo Super proud of you, Anne! Sorry I'm late to reading your story, gave me goosebumps and motivated me to push even harder to reach goal! I'm so ready to be within 5 pounds and maintaining!
    I'm not sure I've ever seen before pics like these but you must feel so amazing now and like you can conquer the world, because you CAN!!!
    Your daughter and hubby are both so blessed to have you to show them how fun being healthy and fit can be and I'm sure it makes you the best mom/wife you can be! Tricia, myself and all your other MFPals are all so lucky to have your friendship too! So glad Tricia led me to you!!
    Even though you're at goal I know there are always things we want to do to improve and be better and new goals to be met and I am so glad to be on your cheering squad as you are on mine!
    Thanks for being you and keep being your awesome self!!! Hugs, girl!!! :heart:
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration and I am happy I have you to look up to on here. You have given me the extra push the last few times I just didn't want to do a thing.

You look amazing and I cannot wait to share a SUCCESS and maintenance story..just like you have worked so hard at.
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your inspiration! You have done a hell of a job with yourself, KUDOS to you..Honestly, you look happy now..
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspirational, thanks for the success story. Great job!
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing....... thanks for sharing your story
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Congratulations on all your hard work & thank you for sharing & inspiring all of us to keep going.
  • dmcgrath81
    dmcgrath81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great dedication!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!