Replies

• lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on your success. You look amazing!. :smile:
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well said!!!! You look fantastic and you should be so proud! Nobodys perfect and thats ok! We can only do "OUR" best....and you look it!!! Kuddos to you...keep rocking it :smile:
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Holy WOWZER! That is PHENOMENAL - Thanks for sharing! Keep trucking. This makes me think maybe I can do it too!
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! You look amazing, and I love your story! Thanks for reminding us we are still human, and we need to live this journey aware that we are not perfect. You've amazed me
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!!! It's so motivating to see that it can be done even if you're not "perfect" all the time! :flowerforyou:
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love seeing these posts from real people--and doing it in a real way that will last! You look beautiful.
  • sandmshell
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you for sharing, I am 3 weeks and was feeling depressed yesterday because results are not going as fast as I would like. I did power through instead of giving up and was very happy with my scale this morning. Its not just about the weight loss though. I am playing volleyball and I stink at it but I am motivated to become better. I want to be healthy, I want to look in the mirror and feel better about the imagine looking back at me. Reading your posting reminds me that I will have my not so good days but it is possible to pull through and achieve the goals I have set.
    Thank you again and congrat's on your success and preservance!!!!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Thank you for sharing!! These posts definitely keep me motivated! congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • winniethepooh751
    winniethepooh751 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You rock! *round of applause*
  • JellyBelly1978
    JellyBelly1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look great and you must feel amazing now! Great job!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! And remember, always speak life over yourself. You don't hate your body, you love the body that you have worked hard to change; that carries you around; that is strong and beautiful. :-) Be blessed!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!
  • BritinItaly
    Options
    Congratulations you look great!
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You have reason to celebrate. Great progress!!!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. And hot. Before and after. :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job! congratulations and happy anniversary!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!