Looking for MOTIVATING friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've already introduced myself on here before but I thought I would do it again because I do best when I surround my self with positive and encouraging people!My name is Alyssa, and I'm 24. I have over 100lbs to lose so I'm needing some friends who are on a similar journey. I struggle with PCOS and Hypothyroidism and have had a miscarriage. I've been doing amazingly since starting MFP and I'm so excited about this amazing journey I'm taking. Everyday I'm learning more and more that I can prove to myself that I'M WORTH IT! Excited to meet all of you!

Alyssa

Replies

• jesdamex
    jesdamex Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Alyssa,
    I am also fighting the battle and have just over 100 pounds to lose. I had my thyroids removed with radiation so I struggle with Hypo also.. But MFP has been a postive step in the right direction. I also ride my bike at least 4-5 days a week. Sounds like we could help motivate each other. I am new to MFP and need friends.
    Good to meet you.

Jesse
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI there!! I also have more than 100lbs to loose! Feel free to add me!
  • hope2bemommy2014
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the add! I also have more than 100lbs to lose and it looks like we have a similar goal! I want to have a healthy baby very badly. I also suffer from PCOS. Are we the same person?!? lol... I have a bit more to lose than you, but I'd be happy to support each other throughout this journey. Good luck! :)
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, need to lose about 120lbs, but I am fighting to keep diabeties at bay and high blood pressure. Feel free to add me!
  • awickliffe01
    Options
    Hello there! I also have about 75-100lbs to lose and needs support. Diabetes and High blood pressure run in my family badly and I want to beat the odds of being diagnosed with either of theses. Feel free to add me.
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I've lost about half of the weight I set out to lose since November, and MFP has been an absolute game changer for me! When I started I was over 300 pounds and I have been heavy my entire life. But, with some help from very supportive and incredible family, friends, co-workers and an amazing Zumba instructor I'm well on my way. I've had about 8 people tell me that I've inspired them to start losing weight and get healthier as well, so I'd be glad to help anyone I can! I know that on my 'hungry' days extra support is a must. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like!