Friends with 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wlecome. I am into my second week on MFP and have 107 lbs. to lose! Please add me!
  • kelly_rick
    kelly_rick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is 100lbs too. I'm over half way there :-)

I'm there.....I DID IT!!
  • dlmccrea
    dlmccrea Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new, just signed up this morning and not really sure how this works. I am 47 years old, 5'5" and about 245 pounds. I was very heavy for a year after my son was born & lost about 45 pounds but that was 27 years ago and it is not as easy now as it was then. This is the heaviest I have ever been and just disgusted every time I look in the mirror. I live alone so I really don't see any since in cooking a 3 course meal every night when there is nobody to cook for so I just grab a sandwich or most of the time I only eat lunch. Really not sure where to start so I thought maybe if I had other people to compare notes with that are going through the same situation it would be easier or at least be able to stay focused. We will see
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! In total I've got 128lbs to lose!

I'm down to 105 to lose now. :)

Sometimes it's like one of those 'Days until Christmas' chains. Tearing off a pound or two at a time.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way down 100+. Feel free to add me.
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs also, feel free to add me,, any friend request are always welcome :)
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Hello, I'm also trying to lose at least 100 lbs. I'm back on MFP after a LONG time and hoping to get back to a healthy weight, not only for my personal health reasons, but to give my 3-yr-old a reason to live a healthy lifestyle as well. It's my 1st day back on, after more than 4 years, and I'm excited to get to know all of you and work on this journey together. :) Feel free to friend request me, so that we can provide mutual support in our journey. :)
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I've lost about half of the weight I set out to lose since November, and MFP has been an absolute game changer for me! When I started I was over 300 pounds and I have been heavy my entire life. But, with some help from very supportive and incredible family, friends, co-workers and an amazing Zumba instructor I'm well on my way. I've had about 8 people tell me that I've inspired them to start losing weight and get healthier as well, so I'd be glad to help anyone I can! I know that on my 'hungry' days extra support is a must. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • djfldjfl
    djfldjfl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You and everybody else can add me as well. I'm about 30 or so pounds into what I hope will be a 100lb weight loss. I'm on track and lovin life!
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sending you a friend request. I have a weight loss goal of 107 lbs.
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Its good to see so many people having the same goals. Please feel free to add me and we can motivate each other. :)
  • Fightingthefat42
    Options
    i only started last wednesday and have a lot to lose, so feel free to add me as we both can encourage each other and maybe kick me when i need it lol x good luck :-)
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have around 75 to lose ... But feel free to add me too :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    user deactivated account.
  • Fightingthefat42
    Options
    hmmm, wonder if that was an error that they did that... strange?
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130. I just started again, today is my third day. Good luck on your journey. I log on and post every day so I am a good friend to have for encouragement. I also have a masters degree in counseling psychology, so I have pretty good understanding of why people get into the habit of overeating.
  • NCsuezQ
    NCsuezQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings!
    Well, due to some health issues my husband and I are both finally forced to take our health more serious. I have lost 50 pounds over the past few years and kept it off.I have 100 pounds to lose and he has probably has 60 pounds to shed. This has been a life long battle for me. We are starting our changes tomorrow, August 1st. I am excited to hear from others who are also on this journey. Thanks everyone!!!!

P. S. I am an emotional eater also if anyone can relate.
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send FR :)
  • NCsuezQ
    NCsuezQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • brandinpalmer
    Options
    I need to loose 90. I am pretty new to this and what I lack in motivation I have in excuses, I wanna change that!