Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends with 100 lbs to lose

Replies

• AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Wlecome. I am into my second week on MFP and have 107 lbs. to lose! Please add me!
  • kelly_rick
    kelly_rick Posts: 3 Member
    Hi my goal is 100lbs too. I'm over half way there :-)

I'm there.....I DID IT!!
  • dlmccrea
    dlmccrea Posts: 1
    I am new, just signed up this morning and not really sure how this works. I am 47 years old, 5'5" and about 245 pounds. I was very heavy for a year after my son was born & lost about 45 pounds but that was 27 years ago and it is not as easy now as it was then. This is the heaviest I have ever been and just disgusted every time I look in the mirror. I live alone so I really don't see any since in cooking a 3 course meal every night when there is nobody to cook for so I just grab a sandwich or most of the time I only eat lunch. Really not sure where to start so I thought maybe if I had other people to compare notes with that are going through the same situation it would be easier or at least be able to stay focused. We will see
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Feel free to add me! In total I've got 128lbs to lose!

I'm down to 105 to lose now. :)

Sometimes it's like one of those 'Days until Christmas' chains. Tearing off a pound or two at a time.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    I'm working my way down 100+. Feel free to add me.
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    I need to lose 100 lbs also, feel free to add me,, any friend request are always welcome :)
  • Hello, I'm also trying to lose at least 100 lbs. I'm back on MFP after a LONG time and hoping to get back to a healthy weight, not only for my personal health reasons, but to give my 3-yr-old a reason to live a healthy lifestyle as well. It's my 1st day back on, after more than 4 years, and I'm excited to get to know all of you and work on this journey together. :) Feel free to friend request me, so that we can provide mutual support in our journey. :)
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Hello there! I've lost about half of the weight I set out to lose since November, and MFP has been an absolute game changer for me! When I started I was over 300 pounds and I have been heavy my entire life. But, with some help from very supportive and incredible family, friends, co-workers and an amazing Zumba instructor I'm well on my way. I've had about 8 people tell me that I've inspired them to start losing weight and get healthier as well, so I'd be glad to help anyone I can! I know that on my 'hungry' days extra support is a must. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • djfldjfl
    djfldjfl Posts: 26 Member
    You and everybody else can add me as well. I'm about 30 or so pounds into what I hope will be a 100lb weight loss. I'm on track and lovin life!
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello! Sending you a friend request. I have a weight loss goal of 107 lbs.
  • Its good to see so many people having the same goals. Please feel free to add me and we can motivate each other. :)
  • i only started last wednesday and have a lot to lose, so feel free to add me as we both can encourage each other and maybe kick me when i need it lol x good luck :-)
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    I have around 75 to lose ... But feel free to add me too :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    user deactivated account.
  • hmmm, wonder if that was an error that they did that... strange?
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    I need to lose 130. I just started again, today is my third day. Good luck on your journey. I log on and post every day so I am a good friend to have for encouragement. I also have a masters degree in counseling psychology, so I have pretty good understanding of why people get into the habit of overeating.
  • NCsuezQ
    NCsuezQ Posts: 4 Member
    Greetings!
    Well, due to some health issues my husband and I are both finally forced to take our health more serious. I have lost 50 pounds over the past few years and kept it off.I have 100 pounds to lose and he has probably has 60 pounds to shed. This has been a life long battle for me. We are starting our changes tomorrow, August 1st. I am excited to hear from others who are also on this journey. Thanks everyone!!!!

P. S. I am an emotional eater also if anyone can relate.
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to send FR :)
  • NCsuezQ
    NCsuezQ Posts: 4 Member
    :heart:
  • I need to loose 90. I am pretty new to this and what I lack in motivation I have in excuses, I wanna change that!