.......Positive Exercise Intentions

Options
Hi,

Have decided to post my exercise intentions for the week......I feel I am more likely to stick to them if they are in writing!!!! & it would be gr8 2 hear what other people are planning exercise wise for this week......so post & we can keep a tab on each other throughout the week!!!! :-) Want to optimise my exercise this week as I know I will b eating out at least twice this week....so earning extra calories is going to help keep me within my calorie goals!!!! I'm hoping these exercise are realistic & I will b able to stick to them!!!

Monday: Walking & swimming (20 laps)
Tuesday: Gym (burn 600 calories)
Wednesday: Swimming (20 laps)
Thursday: Gym (burn 600 calories)
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: Try to do some walking
Sunday: Try to do some walking

Replies

• missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! I just started Chalean Extreme so my goal is to stick with it all week. Depending on how I feel, I might throw in a couple of 30 minute cardio sessions.

Sunday: Burn Circuit 2
    Monday: Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
    Tuesday: Burn Circuit 3
    Wednesday: Burn it Off & Recharge
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Burn Circuit 1
    Saturday: Rest

Make it a great week!!!
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    ghalliday, missmaya24!
    I like the idea! Can I join you?:blushing:
    I plan on
    Monday: 30 min running in the morning, 1 hour teaching Zumba in the evening
    Tuesday: Pull up challenge, work out my abs, Zumba in the evening
    Wednesday: 50 minutes climber
    Thursday: Pull up challenge, my abs, Zumba in the evening
    Friday: 30 minutes running, 30 minutes elliptical
    Sat; Pull up challenge, abs, Zumba
    Sunday: rest day

Good luck, all of us! )
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am starting Chalean Extreme today too. Going to add some Turbo Jam with it for extra cardio.

Sunday--Burn Circuit One
    Monday--Turbo Jam 20 Min and Ab Jam
    Tuesday-Burn Circut 2
    Wednesday Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
    Thursday Burn Circut 3
    Friday Burn It off and recharge
    Saturday Rest Day
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok I shall try this. I KNOW something will be the lightbulb that goes off in my head and I wills stick to what I KNOW I am supposed to do..........because I KNOW it works!!

Sunday- walk 30 minutes at sundown
    Monday-go to Zumba at the gym at 7pm.
    Tuesday-20 min on the ellip at lunch time/gym for 60 minutes
    Wednesday-20 min on the ellip at lunch time
    Thursday-20 min on the ellip at lunch time/gym 60 minutes
    Friday-rest day
    Saturday-walk 50 minutes on the beach
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone ......& try to enjoy the exercise you have planned!!!!!! Keep posting updates during the week with your exercise success!!!! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am going to use my post its. When I first started here loooooooooong ago, I used post its for reminders and positive feedback.

So if I walked 30 minutes and danced 15 I would write down the calories burned and how I felt.

"45 minutes of exercise, 350 calories burned. I felt tired, sweaty and so proud of myself"
    or
    "90 minutes at the gym, 600 calories, I feel STRONG!"

This helped me to go the next day.

Thanks!
  • ghalliday
    Options
    Like the post it idea!!!!!! U should definately try to get bk int the habit of doing that this week to give u an extra boost huni!!!!! :-)
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yeh, I like your exercise routine. I've just recently picked up my exercise routine and I'm finding my weight is a hell of a lot easier to control. it's exercise that will shift the stubbon kilo's not starving. I'll be taking a leaf out of your books. swim one day need some other activity on other days.
  • ghalliday
    Options
    Well im new to the site.......& determind on a lifestyle change (again) so just getting bk int exercise atm, which is why I need the encouragement & motivation to do it!!! I agree you need t mix it up a little though......try different activities/ classes etc
  • Wendybirduk
    Wendybirduk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My work hours are so unpredictable that I can rarely ensure that I get some kind of exercise in. (up at 05.30am and might not get home till midnight some days)

To make sure I get some sort of exercise I am promising to walk at least 30 minutes at a very brisk pace every day! There is nowhere to go where I live but even if I just walk in a big circle round the houses I am getting some exercise?
  • alm0824
    alm0824 Posts: 118
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I would love to join in. I just started ChaLean Extreme, this will be my 2nd week, and go to Zumba for extra cardio.

Monday: Burn Circuit 1
    Tuesday: Zumba
    Wednesday: Burn Circuit 2
    Thursday: Zumba
    Friday: Burn Circuit 3
    Saturday: Zumba, Burn it Off!, and Recharge
    Sunday: Rest
  • ghalliday
    Options
    Wendy that definately counts as exercise!!!!! A for effort with that hectic work life!!!! How does it effect your eating patterns??!!
  • Wendybirduk
    Wendybirduk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wendy that definately counts as exercise!!!!! A for effort with that hectic work life!!!! How does it effect your eating patterns??!!

Thanks hun! My eating patterns can be a bit hit and miss to be honest. I work with a different professional chef every single day in very hectic kitchens where temptation is just so bad! The chefs are always asking me to "taste" things lol. As I only really start back with the chefs tomorrow the last week has been ok but starting tomorrow things will be difficult.

I will make sure the chefs know that I am on a low cal, low fat diet and CHALLENGE them to make me meals that I can eat lol. In the past they would make me lunch consisting of a things like a steak ciabatta and fries or a HUGE plate of food just so I would be nicer to them!

Breakfast has always been my problem - up at 05.30 and I just don't feel like eating that early in the morning! Now I have made myself eat some muesli or a breakfast bar at least. The temptation I will now have to resist is just "nabbing" that sausage when I pass the breakfast pass! lol

I WILL do this! I will make myself do this! (I may have to kill a chef or two but I will get there lol)
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    This is awesome...I definitely need to try to do this every week.

Monday: Circuit training (burn 300 calories)
    Tuesday: Walking 5 miles (burn 500 calories)
    Wednesday: Circuit training + Walking 2 miles (1 mile at 4 mph & 1 mile at 4.5 mph) (burn 400 calories)
    Thursday: Circuit Training (burn 300 calories)
    Friday: Circuit Training (burn 300 calories)
    Saturday: Alleged rest day - I'll probably walk at the mall though :)
    Sunday: Walking 3 miles (1 mile at 4.0 mph & 2 miles at 4.5 mph) (burn 300 calories)
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midst of the Turbo Fire/ChaLean Extreme hybrid (I'll be finishing week 10 and starting week 11 of the 20 week schedule). My week looks like this:

Monday: Turbo Fire's Fire 45 and Abs 10 workouts + 40 minute dog walk
    Tuesday: Rest day from workouts--60 minute leisurely dog walk
    Wed: Turbo Fire's Tone 30 and HIIT 25 class + 40 minute dog walk
    Thursday: Turbo Fire's Fire 45 EZ and Abs 10 class + 40 minute dog walk
    Friday: Turbo Fire's HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 class + 45 minutes at doggy agility school
    Sat:--Turbo Fire's Fire 30 and Abs 10 class + 60 minute dog walk
    Sun: Turbo Fire's Tone 30 and Hiit 25 classes + 60 minute dog walk
  • ghalliday
    Options
    Evening.........just seeing how everybody has done with their Monday exercise goal??!!!

I walked for approx 2 hours today on a school trip......earning over 500 calories
    ...& I swam this evening......exceeding my 20 lap goal .....swimming 26 laps in the same amount of time I usually swim 20 :-)))) ..earning over 300 calories

calorie total gained from exercise today: 888........which I am really really pleased with :-))))

I feel great & I'm feeling positive about my second weigh in tmorro evening!!!!

Be fab t hear pple's Monday exercise achievements :-))))
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!!
    Monday : Leslie walk away the lbs, lunch 20+min walk
    Tuesday: 30 day shred, lunch 20+ min walk, evening walk with the kids
    Wednesday: leslie walk away the lbs, lunch 20+ min walk
    Thursday: 30ds, lunch walk 20+min,
    Friday: leslie walk away the lbs
    Saturday: walk the zoo
    Sunday: evening walk

I know this week will be a struggle I am starting 30ds again after not doing it for months. I will be sore but the pain hurts sooo good. Aspecialy whe I think about my body slimming down!!!!

Good Luck all and have a good week!!!!
  • alm0824
    alm0824 Posts: 118
    Options
    Hey everybody!!

Monday: Burn Circuit 1 is done!!

I really didn't feel like doing it tonight, but I pushed through it and I feel great now. I'm really looking forward to Zumba tomorrow. I wish my class met everyday :smile: I just love it!!

Hope everybody else is having a good day and able to get their workout in!
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    Great job, everyone on Monday excersize!
    I did not run yesterday though. Just did 1 hour of teaching Zumba. But it is OK. You have to listen to your body too.:blushing:
  • ghalliday
    Options
    Well done 2 everybody that completed their planned exercise yesterday :-))))) You should all b very proud of yourselves!!!!!!

I didn't feel like going to the gym 2night.....had a really busy day then tutoring straight after school......needed to go and weigh in & had lots of work to b getting on with this evening......Yet I forced myself to go & felt really pleased with myself for going :-))))

(Burned approx 600 calories at the gym)

Completed all of my other jobs by 9pm & have an hour to myself now.....least I will sleep well tonight.......

Hope everyone had a good day :-))))