Sorry, but I see this far too often...

Options
12346»

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I have no comment on this...I'm just going to put this gif here (thank you skullshank!!!)

heres_a_fat_raccoon_biting_shirtless_santa_therefore_your_argument_is_invalid-64407.gif

lol :drinker: :heart:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    For those of you that this seems to bother have you considered that perhaps english is not the person's first language!

If you have so much time to let it bother and you make a post about it I suggest you step away from the computer there is a whole world of exciting things to see and do in real time! Plus alot of real issues to b*tch about!

Karen

In my experience, most of the people using incorrect grammar or spellings have been Americans; the kind that put "welcome to America, now learn English" decals on their cars.

Who has the flag on the moon? That's right MERICA

The colours have completely faded by now. Now it just looks like the moon is surrendering.
    Without the inane grammar correction threads, we might not get gems like this.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You're grammer is write on time.

honey_boo_boo4.gif
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Lik eye kant undersand y ppl git so wurkd up bou ppls spelng. Jus gnor it, eye alwyz du.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have a facebook friend who is always asking us to "prey" for her kids when they are sick. Cringe-worthy.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have a facebook friend who is always asking us to "prey" for her kids when they are sick. Cringe-worthy.

:laugh: SMH!
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Lik eye kant undersand y ppl git so wurkd up bou ppls spelng. Jus gnor it, eye alwyz du.
    [/quote

Bahaha! I see what you did there
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I think grammar is parts of speech and sentence structure and such. You are talking about spelling. No?