Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

POLL: What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Replies

• junkfood51
    junkfood51 Posts: 7 Member
    Baked lemon pepper chicken!!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Apparently a banquet pot pie because that is what was cooked when I got home. I guess it could be worse.
  • A giant bowl of field greens, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers from my garden, a ton of chicken breast and a jalapeno peach balsamic I whipped up.

For desert - wine.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    you don't want to know, you'll cry

I want to know!!

For me..Same as last night! I have a pork roast that needs finished!
  • NYgirl1990
    NYgirl1990 Posts: 180 Member
    Homemade rice with chicken. Basic but very filling :)
  • samjfay
    samjfay Posts: 1 Member
    Subway!!!
  • lyndausvi
    lyndausvi Posts: 156 Member
    DH made us stir-fry with snow peas, yellow squash, brown rice, mushrooms and tilapia.
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    big bowl of homemade guacamole and some chips. i ate a heavy lunch and am not that hungry.
  • pcain123
    pcain123 Posts: 11 Member
    having it now--tomato basil soup, sirloin steak, red potatoes, broccoli, yellow squash sauteed with onions and following up with a gluten free cookie.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Grilled tuna steak and garden salad :)
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    baked chicken breast with asian glaze orange sauce marinade, with edamame as a side. yummmmm :love:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,838 Member
    Chicken breast wrapped around spinach/cottage cheese/romano stuffing with a pilaf of brown and wild rice with mushrooms, peas, and prosciutto.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Grilled chicken salad................
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Haven't made fried rice in ages, so I'll have a go at that tonight. Made with brown rice, green peas, sweet corn kernels, carrots, an egg, and itty bits of pork loin...
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    shirataki noodle stir fry with carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, peppers, spinach and either soy sauce, sweet n sour sauce or teryaki haven't decided
  • Grilled chicken salad................

Same. I made lamb vindaloo yesterday and needed something light and fresh today.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Grilled asparagus, roasted potatoes, and corn on the cob. Mmmm..... :smooched:
  • markink81
    markink81 Posts: 73 Member
    5 ounces of Top Sirloin steak on a bed of Romaine Lettuce.
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Ham steaks topped with pineapple, fried egg and a side salad
  • rtrcarrie
    rtrcarrie Posts: 50 Member
    Beans, Cornbread, & Skillet Fried Taters! Loving that if you cook healthier you can still eat your favorites!