Cauliflower lasagna

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I actually love cauliflower.

I do too... but not when its hiding. Cauliflower is the "where's Waldo" of the cooking world!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Momma always told me, God doesn't like ugly ;) but whatever as long as you're having fun I always say.

My mom always told me cauliflower is broccoli's less pretty, less intelligent, less worthwhile sister and that's why it wasn't allowed in our house. Your mother is probably nicer, but less fun, than my mom.

my mom acts like she has a mental problem and a studder in grocery stores and pretends I hit her for it. Now that's fun.....true story btw
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    or just boil water and bake air and you have yourself a warm house and a meal for 0 calories!

Is that air purified and toxin free?
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    or just boil water and bake air and you have yourself a warm house and a meal for 0 calories!

Is that air purified and toxin free?

of course, always get the VEGAN water, too.
  • lorieric5037
    Options
    What about the excessive gas produced by this endeavor?? Should we invite a lot of friends for a sleep-over?? I'm so confused.:bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

That's sad, there's only one response to that post. I think we should bump it.
  • maeeastr
    maeeastr Posts: 4
    Options
    This is brilliant!!! I love cauliflower anyway because it is so versatile. I never would have thought of using one food so many different ways in one recipe. Brilliant!!!:flowerforyou
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :)