9 points down on my HDL and 1% away from normal BF!

Options
jpalocy77
jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
I am way excited..when I started this journey back in March, I had my BF measured at 34% today I measured up at 26%.. I had a full blood panel down in march but just a health screening today.. My LDL cholesterol was 89 in march and 80 today.. doesn't seem like much..but to me it definitely makes a difference!! Also my waist was 37.4 inches today I measured at 31... I was within range for every thing for my health screening but the 1% BF .. :) I'm excited..but wish it would all go down a bit more! :)

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Congrats, do you happen to know what your HDL and your triglycerides levels are?
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    You must be thrilled - congratulations ! It is such a great feeling to get improved blood panels - like proof for the pudding to me :)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and all are great results so far! Great work and keep it up :)
  • PTFighter
    PTFighter Posts: 11
    Options
    cool that you dropped your LDL levels rather than your HDL levels
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This was actually a health screening for work, and they tested my levels by a finger prick..which i thought was strange for cholesterol. My blood sugar, I thought, was high at 98.. i have never had blood sugar issues..so in a few months I'll get the HDL and trig numbers again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!