Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi - my name is Sarah and I am 39 years old. I've got a few months until I am 40 (yikes!) and I am working on losing 75 lbs within the next year...looking to be 40 and fabulous! I have lost weight in the past (40 lbs about 8 years ago) but have trouble maintaing. I go very easily back into bad habits. I am looking for buddies to help keep me on track when I start to lose my mojo!

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm always happy to help!
  • UncleBilly10
    Options
    Hi Sarah. I am also working on a significant weight loss. I wish you luck on your journey. I have found this site and it's phone app has really helpped me keep on track. Don't get me wrong, I've slipped along the way, but instantly have seen what that choice did when I recorded it- so it's helpped me understand where I should focus with the adjustments of my eating. If you'd like some support, please feel free to friend me.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me too! I have about another 40 to lose. Best advice I can give you is to allow yourself cheat days and log every day...even the cheat days! Happy Losing!
  • mrt64
    mrt64 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi sarah. I'm 48 and lone parent with 13 & 14 yr olds and my plan is to be alive when they are in their thirties I'm trying to loose 84lbs so with other we can all do this together please add me and lets shed those lbs.