3rd Week progress

Options
Hey all!!

I have been doing BFL for 3 weeks and just found out about this awesome website! I love it!

My starting stats: 3 weeks later

Weight: 168 162.8
Pant size: 14 12/14
Shirt size: Large same
Waist: 33.5 31
Hips: 43 42
Body Fat %: 34 31.5%

I feel great! But do any of you get kind of fearful when the weight comes off? Ive been having some fearful anxiety as I watch my body lose the weight and fat. Its kind of funny I guess. I dont know if "walls" are coming down or what, but I definitely feel different than I thought I would. I feel great but just well, like I said fearful. Anyway, it would be great to hear from others who feel great but also from others who may also feel like I do. Thanks!! Hope all of you keep up with your hopes and dreams!!

Replies

• margebouvierx2
    Options
    "Fearful when the weight comes off" Fearful is a word I would never describe as the way I feel.
    I would say "happy, joyful, accomplished, thankful, amazed, but never fearful,

I feel bad that you have such feelings but sorry I really don't understand them.
    Perhaps you'll hear from people who feel the same but as far as I know, I have never come across anyone feeling this way before due to watching weight that needs to come off melt away.