Interesting webpage... (for the ladies)

Options

Replies

• AJChenh
    AJChenh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 15% smaller than I thought. Insane how we judge ourselves so harshly.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I am 10% smaller than I think I am. And apparently I have an hourglass figure. I guess that's why I look so proportionate.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ehhh... I don't know about this... measurements are all fine and dandy.. but you put my measurements (at 5'10) on someone who is 5'1 and you are going to have a completely different looking woman... and they didn't ask for height.
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was off too. Wow, my self image is very distorted.
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! I guessed myself two sizes bigger than I am. I was definitely surprised.
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I guessed 17.5% bigger than I am. From the replies so far, it looks like we mostly all (with a few exceptions) have a distorted view of ourselves.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love this site, thank you!!

I guessed myself too big (7.5%) and have the same shape as Kelly Brook, Scarlet Johansson and Rachel Weisz, gave me such a confidence boost!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bump...for later study... :bigsmile:
  • TomFeraro84
    TomFeraro84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK, this site is NOT for tall girls. I mean, I know I'm a pear but I am not 12.5% LARGER than I think I am.... :-/
    They should really add height, it changes a lot (I'm 5'8).
    Or maybe I'm just SUPER confident :-))) (mmm... not).
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Interesting - I guessed myself 5% larger than what I actually am. Seems pretty accurate (for me) because I wavered between the "actual" model and the one I chose when I initially had to select the one that most resembled myself.

On a positive note, my body shape is pear . . . . like Beyonce's LOL :laugh: !
  • hablondi
    hablondi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I was spot on as well.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you are 5% smaller than you think you are...Your measurements indicate that you're actually smaller than the size you guessed on the sliding scale! We've also calculated your body shape, as it might be different to that of the model. Take a look below to find out more.

I think most of us see ourselves bigger than we are!
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That's crazy. I see myself 7.5% bigger than I actually am. I figured I was an hourglass shape. Now I just need to finish dropping the weight and tone up to that I can see myself in a brighter light.

Thanks OP for posting this! Definitely an eye opener.
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Crazy!!! I never knew what body shape I was either.

Pear shape! I got a big ol' booty.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    That was interesting! I guessed myself to be 25% bigger than I am!

They said "YOU ARE THE PERFECT HOURGLASS Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips." - I don't see it. Guess that's why I guess way off!

This site reminds me of the show How to look good naked - a UK show...just like this site!
  • JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I guessed myself 5% bigger :)
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    need to do my measurements anyway... bump for later when I can!
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I guessed myself 22% too big the first time, and then 15% the next time .... It said I was a pear shape and then an hourglass lol .. Which I'm not .. I'm an apple shape (bigger through the shoulders, bust&tummy, ... and smaller hips and legs) ... but it definitely gives you something to think about!

Great post!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That was too cool - I guessed(sadly) that I was 32% bigger than I really am
  • hpilon27
    hpilon27 Posts: 43
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I was spot on too. I am happily maintaining my weight and very in-tune with my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!