Options

Replies

• cartoontree
    Options
    17.5% too big... what, this is crazy!
  • fjc1968
    fjc1968 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 7.5% smaller than I thought and I guessed low as my OH always says I'm smaller than I think!! I just took my jeans out of the dryer and thought they'd shrunk but apparently they really were that small. I've gone from a UK 18 to a 10, 76lb lost and I really don't think my brain has caught up yet lol
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I guessed 3 sizes bigger than I am :o 17.5% that's mad how your mind can play tricks on you :) x Thank you for this post x
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That was really neat and insightful on how I view my own body. I guess it's hard to see that changes sometimes when you have been big for so long.
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    thanks, great website, but when doing their survey doesnt give the option to choose usa/america, or even 'other' :( thank you soo much though! I only guessed 1 size bigger :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I guessed myself (12.5% smaller) 2.5 sizes too big. Had no idea I was an hourglass.
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is so interesting...I guess that I was 12.5% bigger than I was.....
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 32.5% smaller than I think. I don't think it's right though, I picked the one who does look a lot like me, pear shape with still extra weight. It puts me between the first two, and that's just not right. I do have a perfect pear, but there's no denying that with my super hips.
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    27.5% smaller than I thought?! Wow!!!
    This was definitely a confidence booster (And I already thought I had high self esteem) :blushing:
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My first guess for my size was actually right, but I decided before proceding that it looked too small to be me so guaged up.

Yep....went up a size...otherwise would have been spot on. Just the conversation that I had with a friend this morning. I look in the mirror and don't see the changes - well, I do - but not as drastic as people around me seem to imply. I did go from a Canadian 16 to 12 (shooting for that 10 soon).
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    wow!6 sizes smaller..not sure how that's possible but a nice thought anyway
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm 22.5% smaller than I think I am!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow that was interesting. I was three people off....but STILL question if I really look like they say lol
  • sarahevenstar
    sarahevenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I guessed three sizes larger than I am. Then I did it again with the same start point but entered my measurements from January (regretting not having started measurements sooner) and was spot on. I guess my brain hasn't caught up yet!
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great site!

I guessed 2.5% bigger than I am and just half a size out - and I deliberated quite a while on those sizes - and an hourglass. I tried to look very objectively - and ordinarily I'd've put myself as larger but just over the last few months have noticed that Yes, I really DO have a waist now. I found it easier to choose body size & shape by looking at the size of the models' arms..

Thanks for posting - a really good confidence boost!!
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 7.5% smaller than I think I am! Was interested to see that they say I am a pear shape. I often wondered what body shape I am, because when you are so overweight you are just kinda big all over and theres no distinct shape. Should have known though as my butt has always been out of proportion to the rest of me! lol
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cool website!

I was spot on also. Very aware of what I look like and what I would like to change. As you can tell from the banner, I'm at the beginning of the journey. I wonder if my perception will change as I lose weight.

Have a super Wednesday!
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Guessed myself 2.5% larger. Almost chose spot on, but thought I wasn't quite that small just yet. Pleasant surprise :) Also, according to my measurements, I have an hourglass shape! Sounds good to me!!!
  • kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    32% SMALLER!! I can't believe it
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Im 7.5% smaller than I thought I was and apparently an hourglass figure! Who knew? I always thought I was a tube!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!