Small Successes

Options
lncoleman
lncoleman Posts: 9 Member
Morning!

I wanted to share a couple of small successes I have had in the last week! Hope you don't mind, think I may be driving my real life people a bit nuts, about my constant commentary on my exercise, weight loss and body changes!

I finally hit a small weight lost goal of 20 pounds!!! 20.6 to be exact!! With that I have also finally hit ONEderland! It feels ONEderful and is totally giving me a boost!

I am hoping to run a 5K in October or November, not sure I will be able to, but I am trying to add a bit more jogging to my nightly walk, the other night I jogged the longest yet! Still probably just 2-3 minutes tho!

Hope you all have a great day!
Lisa

SW: 217.8
CW: 197.2
GW: not sure started with a goal of 150, not sure where this will take me in the end!!

Replies

• Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I know what you mean how sometimes we might annoy the people around us, but you've earned it LOL. Congrats on your recent successes. Keep it up!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats, those are great successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!