Newbie alert!!

Options
Hi all! Just found this site today and decided to join!
My name is Katie, I'm 29 and from London. I have 2 children, aged 11 and 2 (nearly 3).
Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

Replies

• marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    welcome this is a great site. My name is Mary and I live in Dublin. Good luck here.
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,

I've been here for a few weeks now and I am finding it really works. People here are brilliant with help and support. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:

C
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie

I'm from London too! This site is fantastic and what's great also is the phone app which you can log on-the-go!

Good luck on your healthier journey! :flowerforyou:
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Im Sam from Edinburgh!

I've been using the iphone app for a while now and have found it really helpful!

Good luck getting started!

x
  • katmil
    Options
    Wow! Cheers guys!!!
    Can't believe I didn't find this site sooner, am having fun looking around1
    Nice to meet you all
    xx
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie

I'm from Nottingham and loving this site!! It's great for inspiration and support you'll have shifted those excess pounds in no notime. Good luck on your journey xx
  • immortala
    Options
    Hiya Katie,

I'm from south wales and after a week here I'm thinking the same thing....how didn't I find this site sooner :)
    This site is fantastic!

Good luck x
  • kimberley24
    Options
    Hi Katie, I also found this site today and Im really excited about it. Definetly wish I had found it a lot sooner. I have 2 kids Caleb 6 and Callum 3. Looking forward to getting my old body back. Goodluck to u
  • danmullen
    Options
    Welcome to the site Katie! I've only been here for a couple of weeks - the level of support you can get from other members is great.

Best of luck!

Dan x