How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Record once a week but I sneak a peak a few times during the week. I've thought about having my husband hide the scale until Saturday mornings!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Daily here, chart it, learn from it, and don't let the fluctuations bother you. I started lifting heavy July 1st, can you tell? July 21st is now called Super Sodium Sunday in my journal. Up 5 pounds on Monday. This would have freaked me out if I didn't have old data to consider WHY it happened.

That said there is no right or wrong answer. To each their own!

libra3.jpg
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Ah, and since I'm maintaining, I don't update in MFP hardly ever these days. I know that it can fluctuate by a pound or two and it always does come back to do my maintenance level of 125-126. Initially, I was updating it a couple times a week.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Although I don't fret it to much, I weigh every morning after the same routine. I am a numbers geek and love to see what my daily work does for me. My scale automatically syncs my weight and BF% to MFP and trendweight where I get a good idea of the progress I have made. Not for everyone but I like to look at all of the peaks and valleys!

6m.png
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Twice a day! Only record weight on Fridays, before weekend eating!!!
  • superkitcat
    superkitcat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was doing it once a week, which is the norm but now I have been doing it everyday because I have plateaud so I am monitoring my weight to see what I can change.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, but I only record my weight once a week.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Once a week, first thing in the morning.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Although I don't fret it to much, I weigh every morning after the same routine. I am a numbers geek and love to see what my daily work does for me. My scale automatically syncs my weight and BF% to MFP and trendweight where I get a good idea of the progress I have made. Not for everyone but I like to look at all of the peaks and valleys!

6m.png

Which scale do you have?

Oh and I weigh myself at least twice usually 3 or 4 times a day
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

6m.png

Which scale do you have?

Oh and I weigh myself at least twice usually 3 or 4 times a day

Fitbit Aria
  • Frelling_Tralk
    Frelling_Tralk Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I try to just weight myself in the morning, but I usually get curious and hop on a few times during the day as well. Morning weigh-in is what I always go by though
  • ddoeren84
    ddoeren84 Posts: 30
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week for the purposes of tracking my progress on MFP and I may skip this week because I am going on a trip for a week from this Friday to next Friday so it will be difficult enough to stay under calories without MFP lowering my calorie goal because I recorded a lower weight.
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    Way too often, sometimes numerous times a day. I just like to see how much my weight fluctuates, it's oddly fascinating to me. However, officially I weigh myself once a week on a Sunday morning, and I weigh my self on the first and last day of each month.

I measure myself once every couple of weeks.